NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis 2020-2021 Outlook

30 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

Maaaan i hate real talk but there is truth to that, but in spite of that I still picked him up 4th. Maybe he wants to go get that MVP or DPOY trophy? Something tells me he's gonna want to go for either one.

Still picked him up 4th? There is something fishy with your league. How is it possible that the guy who was either 2nd or 1st best fantasy player in the last 4 years fell down to 4th. 
Oh I guess you might be talking about points league. In roto if he isn't gone by 3rd pick, the league cannot be considered serious.
It's not like other players are risk free, especially this year. If he gets hurt it's unlucky as it would be with any other player. Only two players that could be considered close to him are Towns and Harden, and both of them have their own problems this year. 
Only one page here, but so many trollers. It's ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live footage of AD reading your fantasy woes:

Just dropped Anti-rebounD for Favors. Can’t have this bum dragging my team down.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Still picked him up 4th? There is something fishy with your league. How is it possible that the guy who was either 2nd or 1st best fantasy player in the last 4 years fell down to 4th. 
Oh I guess you might be talking about points league. In roto if he isn't gone by 3rd pick, the league cannot be considered serious.
It's not like other players are risk free, especially this year. If he gets hurt it's unlucky as it would be with any other player. Only two players that could be considered close to him are Towns and Harden, and both of them have their own problems this year. 

1-3: Luka, Harden, Giannis. A lot of the people in my league share the same sentiments and that's that he'll be sitting out some games. So I was quite happy he was there for me to pick up. He did also say that he signed the longer term deal with LA because of his injury history, so there's that playing at the back of people's minds. You're free to make your own judgements on my league based off of that. I'm just excited to be on board either way :)

Just now, Obliviate said:

1-3: Luka, Harden, Giannis. A lot of the people in my league share the same sentiments and that's that he'll be sitting out some games. So I was quite happy he was there for me to pick up. He did also say that he signed the longer term deal with LA because of his injury history, so there's that playing at the back of people's minds. You're free to make your own judgements on my league based off of that. I'm just excited to be on board either way :)

Points league? If so then everything is alright. 

51 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

someone here said they got him with the 7th pick lol

I ended with AD with the 5th pick in a league made up entirely of veteran people from these forums. #1 was Harden, #2 Luka, #3 KAT, #4 Curry.

Now....I agree with the general consensus that AD is either #1 or #2 with Harden being the other option. I really can't say with 100% certainty that taking Luka, KAT, or Curry are atrocious choices, but I wouldn't had passed on AD for any of them.

It is a standard 9 cat Roto league.Time will tell, but as of right now I am extremely grateful he fell to me at #5. Here's to the unibrow proving the doubters wrong!

29 minutes ago, Ajax said:

I ended with AD with the 5th pick in a league made up entirely of veteran people from these forums. #1 was Harden, #2 Luka, #3 KAT, #4 Curry.

Now....I agree with the general consensus that AD is either #1 or #2 with Harden being the other option. I really can't say with 100% certainty that taking Luka, KAT, or Curry are atrocious choices, but I wouldn't had passed on AD for any of them.

It is a standard 9 cat Roto league.Time will tell, but as of right now I am extremely grateful he fell to me at #5. Here's to the unibrow proving the doubters wrong!

AD at 5 is a steal and you also gotta take into account that LBJ is gonna keep feeding him a little more with each passing year as he slowly transitions this team to be AD’s team. The days of LBJ averaging 27 ppg are over.

32 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

When did he become allergic to rebounds?

Lakers acquiring Harrell was great for the team but could be bad for fantasy AD. He will still get his though 

Edited by affliction
4 minutes ago, affliction said:

Lakers acquiring Harrell was great for the team but could be bad for fantasy AD. He will still get his though 

Harrell will have zero impact on AD. But he’s been out rebounded by Schroder which is a head scratcher 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Anthony Davis 2020-2021 Outlook