NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Anthony Davis 2020-2021 Outlook

Stefan

25 minutes ago, 80version said:

Not too excited.  Will be ramping up all through the early rounds of fantasy PO.  I have doubts he will be playing 25+ minutes for a couple weeks.  

It's either we complain he's not playing or he gives us 15 min of something 

• Haha 1

In 15 mins he’s capable of putting up the same stats as Brook Lopez in a game so I guess he’s worth cutting someone to activate off IL... 12/6/1/1/1-ish out the gate on a good night? 

• Haha 1

I have until end of the weekend to activate him before playoffs, but anyone desperate shouldn't hesitate IMO -- in 15 mins, AD could offer up to 2/3 of his normal workload despite only half the playing time because bigs especially tend to be more effective in limited mins (look at someone like dwight, who couldn't possibly keep up his per-minute stats on a starter's workload). I expect fat lines from AD right away due to how well rested he is

Not to mention, his assist and scoring rates should be better than we've seen all year as long as lebron's out

Edited by mattshhh

19 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Were in 2021 and hes been injured 1000x since 

He was the same way in New Orleans. He would visit the locker room at least once every game back then as well. The fact is he's been a top 5 average player in 9 cat since '13. All I was showing with the game logs from 2018-19 is his beastly production in  21 minutes per game when the Pels were holding him out. 

19 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

image.png.cfb8b3207239fb329403cc478fc754dc.png

Back in 2018-19 season (last season with NO) in 21.4 minutes per game

Good info! He could get into the low 20's by next week. Let's suppose he stays around 15 MPG this week and winds up with 75% of that production for this week. That would come out to a 12/7/2 line with 1.6 BPG and 1.1 SPG.  He has some room to improve on that New Orleans production as well if he can get his FT % up into the 80's. During that NO sample he was at 70%. 

10 hours ago, Ace_King said:

Good info! He could get into the low 20's by next week. Let's suppose he stays around 15 MPG this week and winds up with 75% of that production for this week. That would come out to a 12/7/2 line with 1.6 BPG and 1.1 SPG.  He has some room to improve on that New Orleans production as well if he can get his FT % up into the 80's. During that NO sample he was at 70%. 

12/7/2/2/1 turned into 4/4/1/1/1.

17 hours ago, Ace_King said:

12/7/2/2/1 turned into 4/4/1/1/1.

Problem was playing all them minutes in the first half.  Would have been more effective splitting min through out the game. Bad coaching.

• Like 2