NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just dropped Anti-rebounD for Favors. Can’t have this bum dragging my team down.

Live footage of AD reading your fantasy woes:

Posted Images

Haha I knew he was going to be garbage tonight. Fighting for my life in the first round and it's all dependent on FG% and TOs at this point. Glad I benched him. I know he's rusty and coming back from a long time off, but damn that's a pathetic line tonight.

14 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Haha I knew he was going to be garbage tonight. Fighting for my life in the first round and it's all dependent on FG% and TOs at this point. Glad I benched him. I know he's rusty and coming back from a long time off, but damn that's a pathetic line tonight.

What’s even more pathetic is the fact that he keeps shooting long jump shots against a team with no real big and is playing with absolutely no aggression or fire.   

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

What’s even more pathetic is the fact that he keeps shooting long jump shots against a team with no real big and is playing with absolutely no aggression or fire.   

Yeah, that's been his modus operandi for the season. He plays soft now. My patience has long run out with him and I really just consider it a pipe dream that he'll start playing with some fire as he reacclimates himself, due to Bron being out. Desperately praying Dallas closes this game out so that LA really is at a threat to fall into the play-in unless AD starts playing like a star again.

4 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

listed as probable for wednesday

so why does he have an OUT tag on yahoo? 

Cuz yahoo sucks a$$

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

listed as probable for wednesday

so why does he have an OUT tag on yahoo? 

Don’t get me started on that sh*t. Same as espn been happening all week - gives my opponent ability to IR him today and stream someone before activating him again. Huge glitches with injury designations over the last week (eg. Kemba got the O straight away when was gonna rest) 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lakers been garbage since adding Drummond who saw that coming? 

Everyone (who knows a little basketball)... Drummond is a f ucking awful player

• Haha 1

But how do you go from stud to hot f*#ing maggot-infested garbage so quickly?  Guess he got a ‘ship and got paid, so what the phuuuuuck.  Goes on my DND list along with Simmons.

1 hour ago, 80version said:

Will be a steal in the 2nd round next year. 

A steal indeed if drafted on 2nd rd and plays more games. If same yo-yoing, not sure I'd even want to draft on the 2nd rd and endure the headache. Then again, injuries are unpredictable.