NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis 2020-2021 Outlook

29 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

Define 'weak sauce'. He's the #2 ranked PF despite the FT slump and a missed game, Lakers are the ones calling the shots about his availability during a back 2 back

i think he means the vagina factor 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just dropped Anti-rebounD for Favors. Can’t have this bum dragging my team down.

Live footage of AD reading your fantasy woes:

Posted Images

I have a hard time believing that he would call out his team for effort on defense and then not play the next day.

For full disclainer, I'm against him this week, but I bet he plays. 

Not easy winning a chip, turning right around and having a fantasy monster start of a season. His numbers and stocks look good to me just look at this roster construction they got way more offensive weapons so less monster games take notes. 

Edited by megaplayboy

I watch all the games. Its nothing new this guy goes to the locker 90 % of the time. Whether you like it or not, the NBA is much softer these days. Not as raw as it used to be. Players sit out for any little thing. 

2 hours ago, RedRaider27 said:

?? Do you people even watch games or do you just talk out of your a$$? 

I watch all the games. Its nothing new this guy goes to the locker 90 % of the time. Whether you like it or not, the NBA is much softer these days. Not as raw as it used to be. Players sit out for any little thing. Lebron hasn't sat out a game yet and he's in his 17th season... 

Edited by Gdupm6

I don't remember anything about his load management; is there any reliable news about his B2B games; 2/2 DNP this season. Will it be continious or just for beginning of the season?

1 hour ago, Gdupm6 said:

I watch all the games. Its nothing new this guy goes to the locker 90 % of the time. Whether you like it or not, the NBA is much softer these days. Not as raw as it used to be. Players sit out for any little thing. 

I watch all the games. Its nothing new this guy goes to the locker 90 % of the time. Whether you like it or not, the NBA is much softer these days. Not as raw as it used to be. Players sit out for any little thing. Lebron hasn't sat out a game yet and he's in his 17th season... 

Okay. It’s nothing new, why does this keep getting rehashed. The NBA is soft. Been like that for years.

4 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Okay. It’s nothing new, why does this keep getting rehashed. The NBA is soft. Been like that for years.

It gets rehashed because people play fantasy and it gets frustrating. Venting about players is a normal thing in these forums. 

21 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

yea .. it’s what you grab when u pound it from the back 

Your adductor is a muscle group located in your inner thigh lol.