NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dynasty team takeover

Hey guys,

I’m currently in a 12 team PPR Superflex Dynasty League with a good group of guys. Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to take this team forward in to next year and because of this I am looking for someone to takeover the team.

It’s a young team that’s probably a couple years off contending. We started the season late but it is currently going on a 3-1 winning record so with the right drafts and some good trades it could be a strong team going forwards. I have already paid for my place in the league next year which came in at $80 so to takeover the team you would need to takeover the cost of this through leaguesafe.

The team details are as follows:

QB - Dan Jones/Nick Foles/Nick Mullens

RB - Helaire/Jacobs/Antonio Gibson/Jamaal Williams/Travis Homer/JJ Taylor/Adrian Peterson

WR - Claypool/Allen Robinson/Will Fuller/Tyler Boyd/Allen Lazard/Keenan Cole/Corey Davis/Tre’Quan Smith/Hunter Renfrew/Willie Snead/Demarcus Robinson/Anthony Miller/Desmond Pattmon/John Hightower

TE - Evan Engram/Robert Tonyan/Trey Burton/Reggie Gilliam

The team is paid up until the end of the season, so as long as you are able to contribute the $80 for next seasons entry I will have the team assigned to you immediately.

Please reply here or message me if you are interested.

Thanks!