Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Durant 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll drink my own piss if KD doesn't finish top 10. He's Kevin Durant, y'all know who he is. 

This year’s fantasy will be determined by how dumb your players and the people in their social circles are. I should’ve drafted an all European team lol

Posted Images

Kinda what i predicted would happen. Its fine that he loses a few scoring opportunities if he's going to be bolstering his block rate. They're gonna need him as the small ball center. You can't really rely on DJ or Jeff Green to play center too long hah. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

 

Nash is a moron. Seriously why are you playing him 50 minutes and b2b's already?!

Because Durant wants to play. Also this is more of a LeBron James type of update, just adding him to add him to the injury report. He might not play he might play but its the first of a back to back. Unless news hasnt come out, there was nothing wrong with Durant after Wednesday game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Because Durant wants to play. Also this is more of a LeBron James type of update, just adding him to add him to the injury report. He might not play he might play but its the first of a back to back. Unless news hasnt come out, there was nothing wrong with Durant after Wednesday game.

Doesn't matter if he wants to play he was out for 18 months and the tough workload so early will take its toll. If there is one player who can justify sitting its KD just want him healthy for the long run as a fan

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Doesn't matter if he wants to play he was out for 18 months and the tough workload so early will take its toll. If there is one player who can justify sitting its KD just want him healthy for the long run as a fan

I understand that but he said it himself he wants to test out his Achilles. Only way to do that is to play especially when you are a championship or bust team. Hes no Kawhi Leonard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I understand that but he said it himself he wants to test out his Achilles. Only way to do that is to play especially when you are a championship or bust team. Hes no Kawhi Leonard.

I udnerstand but Kawhi didn't miss 18 months with the worst injury athlete's can get. Here's hoping its minor but Nash is out of his mind

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

I udnerstand but Kawhi didn't miss 18 months with the worst injury athlete's can get. Here's hoping its minor but Nash is out of his mind

Trust me as a KD owner I dont want anything bad to happen to him. I wouldnt be mad if he decided to rest tonight though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly please take the day off, you deserve this rest day KD, dont think it happens if he played 30 min against CLE. Also allows Kyrie to get a payback win (unless Sexton goes unclear) + Gel with Harden more.

edit: I am a KD owner not an opponent lol

Edited by two0six
KD owner
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, two0six said:

Honestly please take the day off, you deserve this rest day KD, dont think it happens if he played 30 min against CLE. Also allows Kyrie to get a payback win (unless Sexton goes unclear) + Gel with Harden more.

edit: I am a KD owner not an opponent lol

I don’t think anyone should be upset that he took tonight off. It wil be interesting to see how Irving and harden play though without KD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I don’t think anyone should be upset that he took tonight off. It wil be interesting to see how Irving and harden play though without KD

Dribble Brothers. I’m hoping to see a bunch of isolation plays.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Dribble Brothers. I’m hoping to see a bunch of isolation plays.

I think thats exactly whats going to happen. Even if they pass the ball to each other, it will be followed by 10 seconds of dribbling before they shoot it aka no assist given lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

missing games. kinda improtant to have 2 game in the playoffs

Uh, I think I'm missing something here. How do we know he's going to miss games (regular season or playoffs)?

Regardless, I'm keeping. Who would you take for him? There's no one in 9CAT I'd clearly take over KD, always a toss up depending on team build. If it's only a situational concern, that's a non-factor for me this point in the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kraptocracy said:

Uh, I think I'm missing something here. How do we know he's going to miss games (regular season or playoffs)?

Regardless, I'm keeping. Who would you take for him? There's no one in 9CAT I'd clearly take over KD, always a toss up depending on team build. If it's only a situational concern, that's a non-factor for me this point in the season.

ha thats my in tire situations here

kd is great

kd will get rest

kd will f--- you up in fantasy playoffs

see where im going? or do you want 2 games of kd vs 4 games of less talent?

Edited by colepenhagen
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

ha thats my in tire situations here

kd is great

kd will get rest

kd will f--- you up in fantasy playoffs

see where im going? or do you want 2 games of kd vs 4 games of less talent?

And what I'm saying is, who would you get that doesn't have a risk of getting rest. Unless you can accurately predict playoff seeding this early in the season, I'd just stop thinking so much and chill haha. 

To answer your other question: I would never take less talent just because I "think" KD is getting rested. That ain't the move boss.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...