NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devin Booker 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Want a cheat code to catch up with us? Punch your own face hard. Done.

Hope he feels better by tomorrow: Bridges on Devin Booker: "He said he feels fine. Hopefully everything's okay and it's nothing crazy."

Dude's too busy buried in Kendall's bush to care about basketball. Tried everything to trade this flop but no one has interest

46 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Only #6 in the entire NBA in turnovers. Do you even know what you drafted? lol

15 TOs through 2 games is ludacris. I was not expecting that. Especially w paul on his team handling the ball more. I thought I was drafting someone that would turn the ball over less

5 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Uh yeah what's happening? This is my first time owning him. Is he usually this slow of a starter? 

First time owner here too and also wondering if slow starts are normal. Don’t watch many Suns games do don’t have a lot of insight. 

Just gotta believe he's getting use to playing with the floor general cp3. he is contributing in stats where he normally doesn't, the steals are nice to see. he is also known to have one of the highest turnover rates and I hope that number goes down with cp3 directing the traffic. blowout game tonight, 4th quarter was garbage time.

Add Booker to the growing list of high draft picks that’s off to a slow start. Is it disappointing to not see your return on an early investment (yes) but we all know the season is a marathon and not a sprint. 
He’ll be fine and justify his 2nd round status. The season is young and the 30pt games will come. 

36 minutes ago, rush007 said:

The steals are definitely nice to see, but the usage is way down this year. However for a guy who has a borderline first round ADP, it's looking more and more unlikely that we'll see a good return on the investment. 

take away the last game and hes right on the mark with the last seasons usage

he’ll be ok, book’s gonna book

• Like 1