NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devin Booker 2020-2021 Outlook

12 hours ago, mas10 said:

I promised myself I wouldn’t draft this guy. But after covid sbs what I saw at the bubble I felt obliged to draft him. And yeah this is what’s happening. Missed out on so many other better performing players. 

Cool story bro 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Want a cheat code to catch up with us? Punch your own face hard. Done.

Cp3's leadership and in-game talent is why the Suns have such a good record lmao. Believe it or not, they don't care about your fantasy stats

Hope he feels better by tomorrow: Bridges on Devin Booker: "He said he feels fine. Hopefully everything's okay and it's nothing crazy."

2 hours ago, Cozie said:

Things should get better but he’s killing us right now. He’s literally throwing behind the back passes to no one. Where’s my Bubble Booker? 😢

That’s who I thought I was drafting also. 

Pretty disappointing so far. Sure he's scoring 20 but the assists aren't there, efficiency has been ok and the TOs are absolutely out of control. Hopefully this is just an adjustment period playing with CP3

• Like 1

Just have CP3 close the games. Better dribbler, better vision, and this year a way way way better FT shooter. This dude thinks he's better than he is. Barton almost just took the ball away from his dribble for another TO.

Westbrook had less TOs/gm during his 32/11/10 mvp year. If you're giving me 5.5 a game in 9-cat, you gotta give 30/10/10. 20/4/4 aint gonna cut it for top 120 at that rate. (plus look at his FT% 🤢)

6 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Way overdrafted this year. He's never finished top 25...

I do one Autodraft team a year to see if i can fix it. Yahoo gave me Booker at 11!! Wtf? And Durant at 14 🤗

3 hours ago, bbythepier said:

Westbrook had less TOs/gm during his 32/11/10 mvp year. If you're giving me 5.5 a game in 9-cat, you gotta give 30/10/10. 20/4/4 aint gonna cut it for top 120 at that rate. (plus look at his FT% 🤢)

Yeah either triple dubs or u gotta give some stocks. This is the reason why I have never had Booker on any team throughout his career lol, always drafted early.

So what are we targeting in trades for this dude? I was considering offering my Booker for Vucevic since his name isnt as sexy and can maybe land a good big...

If Booker isn't efficient, he doesn't have any value to him, and thats it (since he hardly contributes in stocks). Last year he was godly because of volume, but now that CP3 is honestly going to lead them to the playoffs, I dont think he has as much volume, and must rely on efficiency to hit his perceived top 20 value, which I just dont see him doing nightly...

11 minutes ago, runfast said:

So what are we targeting in trades for this dude? I was considering offering my Booker for Vucevic since his name isnt as sexy and can maybe land a good big...

If Booker isn't efficient, he doesn't have any value to him, and thats it (since he hardly contributes in stocks). Last year he was godly because of volume, but now that CP3 is honestly going to lead them to the playoffs, I dont think he has as much volume, and must rely on efficiency to hit his perceived top 20 value, which I just dont see him doing nightly...

He's shooting 49% from the field right now. His FT% will average out. He's not going to average 5 TO a game. His floor is top 20. I can see how people who took him late 1st are complaining but if you took him in the 2nd round, there's nothing to worry about.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

He's shooting 49% from the field right now. His FT% will average out. He's not going to average 5 TO a game. His floor is top 20. I can see how people who took him late 1st are complaining but if you took him in the 2nd round, there's nothing to worry about.

Alright you calmed me down. Lol the panic is real though, might be time to buy low in other leagues 

Edited by runfast
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, runfast said:

Alright you calmed me down. Lol the panic is real though, might be time to buy low in other leagues 

I own Booker as well, and his production is below expected ( like my entire squad,) lol