NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damian Lillard 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top 25? He has been a 1st rounder for three straight seasons...

I had Tatum and traded him for Lillard. Biggest trade in my killer league this season. Then I come to this thread, and what do I see? The same debate. I'll give you my logic. Both seem about even

He had couple bad shooting games so far, every shooter goes through with it. It's not as bad as you guys think, if he makes average of 1 more shot that 41% goes to 44% which is his career average. All

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Yeah wherever anyone wants to take him in the 1st round is fine by me. Mostly still as durable as it gets as well. If someone told me they were taking him 1st overall I don't think I would bat an eyelash at this point. He's that good. 

I would if you drafted him 1st overall. The highest I can see him going is 4th, and that’s pushing it.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I would if you drafted him 1st overall. The highest I can see him going is 4th, and that’s pushing it.

Maan if Harden goes to east, and if u have doubts about AD resting, we could debate between KAT, Curry and Dame and those two for 1-3 picks. Talking about h2h. TOTAL value DAME was 3rd last season after Harden and AD

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

At first 3-4 rounds I usually draft best player available, but first round is quite even and I prefer to start with other type of player. Therefore I think I don't draft Lillard inside TOP5. Why not Lillard? Because his best categories are points (not the most important for me) and threes (always available at late rounds).

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stefan said:

Dame D.O.L.L.A. back in the lab. I just love to see this kind of stuff, star players working hard before the start of a new season. 

Rankings ? TOP 3 ? TOP 5 for sure ?

Due to him not wearing hipster workout clothing he's moving up my draft board!!! That said he moves up to 5 *Harden, AD, KAT, Jokic then him. 5th was previously a 3 way tie with Steph and Trae.

• Haha 1
On 11/18/2020 at 9:39 AM, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Harden would be my 1st overall, Dame is a close 2nd for me. His durability is always a plus. He just took his game to a new level last year (real life and fantasy) and I expect more of the same this year.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Damian Lillard 2020-2021 Outlook
1 hour ago, 12345game10 said:

dude needs to step it up man

i love this so much, we ALL know that he gets involved late 3rd and all the 4th quarter, the first 2 he sizes teams up and tries to get others involved, if you watched the game he could have had 14ish assists if people in the first half where finishing his passes. Its the reason cj had so many assists, he and gary ran over the lakers 2nd unit. Lilliard will always find a way to be valuable. Relax and wait til a game is done before you start worrying.

P.S not having a go at you whatsoever just genuinely telling everyone to calm down

Edited by PaddyAustralia
  • Like 1

I've never owned him ever so let me know if I'm just wrong but is he a slow starter or something? Is he still rusty after that injury in the playoffs? He's been outplayed by CJ every game so far and these luke warm lines are tough especially when I'm getting absolutely destroyed by jokic this week. He's 30 now is his athleticism declining? I hope I'm just worrying for no reason but the question has got to be asked