NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just now, Cominup said:

Point well taken but only had 2 catches against ARI. Love him...just not over McLauren this week. 

Fair enough.  I wouldn't do it.  But to each his own.  Just don't see Zona playing the same D that saw Lockett get 200 last game.  Have a feeling DK will get his this game.

5 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Fair enough.  I wouldn't do it.  But to each his own.  Just don't see Zona playing the same D that saw Lockett get 200 last game.  Have a feeling DK will get his this game.

Agreed... after last week he's gonna be looked to in this one. I just like the certainty of Scary's volume...especially if he finds the endzone. To each his own definitely...that's why we love FF right! 

9 minutes ago, youngrice said:

How about ur thoughts on mine... AB or Crowder question? 

1 minute ago, Cominup said:

How about ur thoughts on mine... AB or Crowder question? 

Crowder has been amazing when healthy(think top 5 on per game basis).  But from what i heard Flacco is starting for Jets so I would go AB.  Plus I see Evans or Godwin getting the Ramsey treatment.  Which should benefit AB.

5 minutes ago, Cominup said:

Agreed... after last week he's gonna be looked to in this one. I just like the certainty of Scary's volume...especially if he finds the endzone. To each his own definitely...that's why we love FF right! 

Honestly don't own him so not following much.  Kind of assumed once Smith took over his numbers would suffer but doesn't look that way.  Both are good options.  Wouldn't blame anybody going for Scary.

22 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Crowder has been amazing when healthy(think top 5 on per game basis).  But from what i heard Flacco is starting for Jets so I would go AB.  Plus I see Evans or Godwin getting the Ramsey treatment.  Which should benefit AB.

Appreciate it man... 

• Like 1