NBC Sports Edge Forums

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 2020-2021 Outlook

8 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Im sorry man but there's just no argument I can accept for why it's ok for a team to rest a healthy 22 year old in peak physical condition (who is absolutely not injured). It makes no sense for there to be B2B's in the first place when you can easily extend the length of the season one month and completely eliminate this problem. Silver just continues to do nothing while resting and bad officiating continue to lower the product. The NBA should easily be the most popular sports league in the world if it had a competent commissioner.

You bought a brand new sportscar for $100k for a second car. The next week, you have to go to the grocery store, which is 10 minutes drive in the city, during rush hours to pick up something. Do you drive your beat up 2003 Honda Civic or the sportscar?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I decided to dig deeper and took a took at every player from 2018-19 to 2019-20, to see how guards were affected by a big increase in usage. I filtered out all big men, players who played less tha

I don't understand your list. I don't know how you can just write off SGA when there's several players you just mentioned that are even more questionable as top 50's. JJJ - This man is still reco

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jowell77 said:

You bought a brand new sportscar for $100k for a second car. The next week, you have to go to the grocery store, which is 10 minutes drive in the city, during rush hours to pick up something. Do you drive your beat up 2003 Honda Civic or the sportscar?

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

season 9 GIF

Okc won its last 2 and is only 2.5 games out of the 10th seed.

Instead of trying their best to be competitive and make the play-in tournament, they rule out the 22 year old best player a full day in advance for a “bruised quad,” right after the All Star break.

Where is the accountability to the fan base?

Edited by Easymoneysniper7
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

Well, I’d have insurance so I would drive my sports car and not worry about a thing. 
spacer.png

• Haha 4
28 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

🤔. If I was driving around in $100k sports car and needed groceries really bad I’d just give someone my old 2003 Honda Civic if they went to pick up the groceries. I’d give it to them if it was 2 minutes away. 

1 hour ago, jowell77 said:

Whichever gets me their the quickest and holds groceries.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:29 PM, jowell77 said:

I would drive my beat up 2003 Honda Civic, cuz my wife would prob been driving the sportscar...

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, richardtlee22 said:

Its either field a competent, but bad, NBA team or field SGA  & G-League. Respectable tank strategy 

Nothing respectable about the NBA anymore 

16 hours ago, lanyabatt said:

Are we selling here or riding the “injuries”? We talk all this **** when he’s out, but fall back in love with his lines.

Traded Shai awhile ago. Best move I made before all of his fake injuries drama and not playing. (thank god)

20 hours ago, lanyabatt said:

Are we selling here or riding the “injuries”? We talk all this **** when he’s out, but fall back in love with his lines.

as someone who has a bye basically locked up with 3 weeks left in my regular season im rolling with shai. you wont get his true value in a trade and hes one of those players where is rank and value dont add up imo. top 40 rank vs top 25 value.

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

as someone who has a bye basically locked up with 3 weeks left in my regular season im rolling with shai. you wont get his true value in a trade and hes one of those players where is rank and value dont add up imo. top 40 rank vs top 25 value.

But if he's going to continue to get rested for fake injuries his value will be less than his rank. OKC have a ton of B2Bs second half of the season...

Just now, stay_woke said:

But if he's going to continue to get rested for fake injuries his value will be less than his rank. OKC have a ton of B2Bs second half of the season...

ill risk it. who could you realistically get for him 1 for 1? murray siakam brog grant lowry?

A 22 years old. Healthy. But out due to rest. 

So glad I grew up watching Michael Jordan, AI, Duncan, Kobe, Shaq...

”Soft...”

- Black Mamba. 

• Like 4