NBC Sports Edge Forums

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I decided to dig deeper and took a took at every player from 2018-19 to 2019-20, to see how guards were affected by a big increase in usage. I filtered out all big men, players who played less tha

I don't understand your list. I don't know how you can just write off SGA when there's several players you just mentioned that are even more questionable as top 50's. JJJ - This man is still reco

Posted Images

On 1/9/2021 at 7:06 AM, GarrettHasTheClap said:

I'm sure you guys can trade him successfully now .

i havent followed this thread because I dont own SGA this season but I did last season and I miss him. People are really that upset about him that they wanted to trade him? Ridiculous hes young and is the leader of this young team. Hes gonna feast.

On 1/9/2021 at 8:06 PM, GarrettHasTheClap said:

I'm sure you guys can trade him successfully now .

Yes, because fantasy is dictated by the first 2 weeks of the season and the rest of the regular season stats don't matter.

26 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Of course you are kidding

I know that’s what I said when the he offered me the trade. What a sucker 😂 I accepted that offer real quick and not looking back! Maxey > SGA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/11/2021 at 2:12 AM, lanyabatt said:

I know that’s what I said when the he offered me the trade. What a sucker 😂 I accepted that offer real quick and not looking back! Maxey > SGA

You're super lucky getting Maxey for Shae. He's got a lot more potential. When I get an offer like that I'm jumping on it. 

10 minutes ago, Austin_Rivers said:

Relax peeps he's getting a day off. He's also not 40 years old 😂 guy deserves a day off.  

What. Because he is not old, he shouldn't randomly sit. 

If this is an actual injury then it's understandable. 

25 minutes ago, Austin_Rivers said:

Relax peeps he's getting a day off. He's also not 40 years old 😂 guy deserves a day off.  

A healthy 22 year old taking a day off on a non back to back, less than two months into the season is a very bad sign for things to come. I'd rather he actually be injured

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

A healthy 22 year old taking a day off on a non back to back, less than two months into the season is a very bad sign for things to come. I'd rather he actually be injured

WTF he is injured, knee soreness is nothing to joke about. Dude will rest this game and hopefully be ready to go for the next.