NBC Sports Edge Forums

Free ESPN Fantasy Basketball League (3 Keepers)

Link to League:https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=411647

We are looking for experienced managers that are committed to being active/completive all year, and focused on being here for the long term. With how everything happened last year with the covid-19 pandemic and not being able to finish playoffs I am leaning toward doing a whole re-draft this year and going with the keeper aspect from there on. 

Please let me know on here if you are interested, as we also use Slack for league communication as well. I will send you the invite to chat first, and then once one there I will send you the invite to the team that you requested. 

You can also email me at: Jerry@herbergerconstruction.com

League Rules:

Owners are required to:
Be Active: Try and make your team better by adding guys through the waiver wire or trades.

Chat: I want all members to at least try and log-in to chat once a day, as it would be nice if all owners would be able to join chat to discuss trades, questions/concerns, suggestions, talk smack, etc.

Trade Block: Make sure that you are setting/updating your trade block.

Lineups: Make sure that your lineups are set, and you are taking guys of DL when need be.

Be Competitive, and have Fun!

Keeper Rules:
3 keepers per team: You will only be allowed to keep 3 players for one year after draft. You can also decide on not keeping any (starting over,) or select any number of keepers that you want as long as it is under 3.

The amount these particular keepers were drafted at will be deducted off your auction amount, as players that were picked off waivers will be considered a $1 as well if they happened to not be drafted.

You can keep players for 1 years after the year drafted. So, you get to keep for the year after draft, and the following year.

This will in turn keep the draft fresh year after year.

Looking forward to a great year! Good Luck League.

Thanks,

Jerry (LM)  

• 2 weeks later...