• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faced Murray, Wilson, Hopkins, Kirk across multiple leagues tonight In short:

48 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Kyler looking rough there on sidelines, hopefully nothing serious.

I was going to say how lame the whole, "Hail Murray" play on "Hail Mary".  I can't believe how often I've heard it on the networks.  It is worth a smirk the first time, "oh, that is kind of clever" for an 8th grader. It isn't worth saying more than once.  The networks all repeating it and trying to make it a "thing" is just

giphy.gif

Over/under on "Hail Murray" at halftime show? 2.5?

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Edmonds out there for the final drive of the half. that doesn't necessarily mean anything though. 

If Drake has his foot wrapped, he's probably gonna be out the rest of the game but you never know.

14 minutes ago, yossarian said:

dunno. didn't look like anything. he caught a nice pass from murray out by the sideline, turned and ran upfield and out of bounds. didn't see anything on the play or anything, he didn't pull up lame while running or anything. Then they showed him waving to the sidelines to come out--it wasn't a panicked "i'm going to die" wave or anything. the broadcast crew hasn't said anything about it. I don't think he's been in since. Maybe he aggravated the ankle? It's a shame because he was getting short goal line rushes AND short passes from Murray--basically looking like the Drake we all thought he'd be.

He showboated after the 18 yard run, I THINK he is fine. They just gave Edmunds a series and the next time they got it, it was the 2 minute drill so they just kept edmunds in. 

Having watched every Cardinals game this season, Murray has to be the most overrated players in the NFL.  Good runner, mediocre thrower, big ego, and dumpster IQ.

He looks his usual self today, but sadly the media will blame a bad game on his shoulder so they can keep the MVP hype.  

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Rainyy said:

Having watched every Cardinals game this season, Murray has to be the most overrated players in the NFL.  Good runner, mediocre thrower, big ego, and dumpster IQ.

He looks his usual self today, but sadly the media will blame a bad game on his shoulder so they can keep the MVP hype.  

Can't trust the media for s!