NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Ingram 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the impact of Jrue leaving has been undersold. This offense runs through BI and Zion, he touches the ball pretty much every single possession. Wouldn't be surprised if he is a consensus 2nd ro

in the 21 games alongside Zion Williamson, he dropped to eighth-round status, so it could be tough for him to recapture the stats from his pre-Zion run last season. Still, he should be a safe bet for

It is worth mentioning that he dipped down into the 70's once Williamson made his debut in late January. But I like his outlook anyways

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had to search to find Ingram’s thread. Last past was February lol. 
News update that Ingram is out indefinitely. Glad it came out and wasn’t dragged out longer. Thanks for your service this season. You were a great pick but time to drop. Grabbing James Johnson. With Zion also done ROS, Lonzo owners will enjoy the ride. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, sld12 said:

So yall thinking he's for sure not returning this week or is it decently possible?

It’s a tough one I sure hope he is. But at this stage I only think he plays if he’s 100%. Doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of info