NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Russell Westbrook 2020-2021 Outlook

fabrar

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, sharkpotato said:

You gotta just punt ft if you start with Giannis. It's hard to offset the volume of his attempts and bad %. Russ would be the perfect pairing for him.

OK, I explain: when I start draft I have no plans to punt. But if in first round I feel that Giannis is right now the best pick, I will take him and then start to think about punting. Not intentional - it means not before draft.

7 hours ago, apatas said:

OK, I explain: when I start draft I have no plans to punt. But if in first round I feel that Giannis is right now the best pick, I will take him and then start to think about punting. Not intentional - it means not before draft.

No way no how Giannis can be better than Harden in almost any league settings, actually Gianni was 16th ranked player (9cat total value) past season.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Stefan

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

No way no how Giannis can be better than Harden in almost any league settings, actually Gianni was 16th ranked player (9cat total value) past season.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My English is not so clear, sorry. I said if it is my turn (it could be 5th or 8th pick or other) and I feel that Now I have to draft Giannis, then I draft him. At 1st pick I don't take him, but in 1st round certainly.

• Like 1

This is not Russ's team.

And if he thinks it is, then he is greatly mistaken.

This should be a great 1-2 punch in the East, but this is Beal's team and Russ "should" act as a great 1B to Beals 1A.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

This is not Russ's team.

And if he thinks it is, then he is greatly mistaken.

This should be a great 1-2 punch in the East, but this is Beal's team and Russ "should" act as a great 1B to Beals 1A.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article/report-rockets-russell-westbrook-wants-houston/

"Part of Westbrook's desire to move on from Houston, according to Charania, is rooted in his desire to return to his prior, floor-general role that he held with the Thunder."

• tonycpsu changed the title to Russell Westbrook 2020-2021 Outlook