NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Westbrook 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but some of this is unintelligible. Proofreading your posts might help you make your point a little more convincing. Try reading it out loud. Edit: extra ironic that you would call anyone e

This guy is so ridiculously bad at shooting the ball, he just airballed a free throw. He has no back to the basket game and yet he tries to do that in every possession. I think the decrease in athleti

I play in points leagues so I don't care about his %'s. It's sad that guys making $30 + million a year can't play 2 games in a row. It's not just him. The league is a joke with a cardboard cutout as c

i just traded him and plumlee for karls town, i was expecting russ to play as good as last year even though i knew he wasn't going to play b2b during draft, but i cant handle him anymore and the wiz might rest him down the line since they wont make playoffs.

Edited by danny__boy
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, danny__boy said:

i just traded him and plumlee for karls town, i was expecting russ to play as good as last year even though i knew he wasn't going to play b2b during draft, but i cant handle him anymore and the wiz might rest him down the line since they wont make playoffs.

That’s the definition of a VETO trade right there....

20 minutes ago, danny__boy said:

LOL wtf kind of taco league are you playing in where someone would give up KAT for russ and plumlee 😂 😂 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, danny__boy said:

Man seriously don't post these things. This trade should get your league cancelled 😅

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

who the hell would complain that he's playing back to backs? wtf. you live in alternate dimension?

Look at the idiots above saying they were hoping he'd sit. Read before you comment fool 

Just acquired Westbrook. I'm wondering why people think him playing B2Bs was a one-off because it was against his former team? Surely the team plans more than a day in advance and saw the B2B with Houston coming? If he was intent on playing Houston, they could've just rested him for the front end of the B2B , if that remained a serious concern.

Wizards won 4 straight, and I think the idea is to lessen his minutes per game and allow him to start playing B2B. 

Just my guess anyway, for what its worth. I just dont buy that an NBA team would play him on the front end of the B2B, then get caught off guard and be forced into playing him the back end against his former team as an exception. If the B2B restriction was that strict, they wouldve rested him on the front end....

On 2/15/2021 at 3:55 PM, danny__boy said:

I traded Westbrook and Jarrett Allen for Julius Randle and Ayton. Like a day before Allen got freed. 

2 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

here. 0/0/0 7t/o 71% ft

if these type lines get u goin i guess kudos

Anyone with Russ on their team is punting TOs already lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

here. 0/0/0 7t/o 71% ft

if these type lines get u goin i guess kudos

Shut up fool. Excellent FG%, team is starting to win and he's actually playing yes I'll take that. Educate yourself on high usage players 

26 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Anyone with Russ on their team is punting TOs already lol

thats the worst part about him. well not really. what happens when you play a team thats full punt t/o and  they dont have westbrook, giannis, luka, harden, rw.?

pretty nice 1-0 advantage and not having to worry about streaming t/o ect. 5 t/o is ridiculousness

13 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

thats the worst part about him. well not really. what happens when you play a team thats full punt t/o and  they dont have westbrook, giannis, luka, harden, rw.?

pretty nice 1-0 advantage and not having to worry about streaming t/o ect. 5 t/o is ridiculousness

Drop him for Neto then and stop whining 

Don't know why his steal disappear in this season ,he is just basically useful in 3 cat(pts,rebs and assists) only

Edited by kane
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Shut up fool. Excellent FG%, team is starting to win and he's actually playing yes I'll take that. Educate yourself on high usage players 

Cannot get excited about the excellent fg when he hasn't gone over 40% for 3 games straight prior to this one. He needs some more "excellent" nights to make up for this. And his free throws are 8/17 at the same time.

3 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Cannot get excited about the excellent fg when he hasn't gone over 40% for 3 games straight prior to this one. He needs some more "excellent" nights to make up for this. And his free throws are 8/17 at the same time.

When you draft him you know what he's about. Just be grateful he's healthy and actually playing