NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Westbrook 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but some of this is unintelligible. Proofreading your posts might help you make your point a little more convincing. Try reading it out loud. Edit: extra ironic that you would call anyone e

This guy is so ridiculously bad at shooting the ball, he just airballed a free throw. He has no back to the basket game and yet he tries to do that in every possession. I think the decrease in athleti

I play in points leagues so I don't care about his %'s. It's sad that guys making $30 + million a year can't play 2 games in a row. It's not just him. The league is a joke with a cardboard cutout as c

5 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I honestly feel sorry for whoever in fantasy who STILL don't know to team build around him and miss out on these lines.

Yup I pretty much ignored FTs and TOs. I'm very guard heavy so I always lose TOs and I have guys like Capela and Poeltl so my FTs suck as well. Russ is an absolute god in my build, esp since his fg isn't even that bad anymore.

14 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Yup I pretty much ignored FTs and TOs. I'm very guard heavy so I always lose TOs and I have guys like Capela and Poeltl so my FTs suck as well. Russ is an absolute god in my build, esp since his fg isn't even that bad anymore.

Yeah the non-free throw anchor build is the double punt FT and TO's.

Most elite fantasy players will always turnover the ball. I never count TO's as a category in 9 cat. Always punting.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

he is not on my team, but i don't care what you think about him.. this dude is a baller. he plays his heart out every game and gives constant effort. kudos to him

imo westbrook > beal

the wizards are still in the hunt for the 10th place and their "franchise player" is missing games because he fell on the floor during a basketball game (shocking!) or because he needs "rest"

• Like 3
1 hour ago, G.O.B. said:

he is not on my team, but i don't care what you think about him.. this dude is a baller. he plays his heart out every game and gives constant effort. kudos to him

imo westbrook > beal

the wizards are still in the hunt for the 10th place and their "franchise player" is missing games because he fell on the floor during a basketball game (shocking!) or because he needs "rest"

100 better than Beal! Russ is a team player and makes anyone around him better. Man's making Rui look like an all star 

4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

100 better than Beal! Russ is a team player and makes anyone around him better. Man's making Rui look like an all star 

I always liked Russ since he came into the league. Incredibly passionate, competitive and driven to win.

But I respectfully disagree that he makes anyone around him better. Every NBA superstar has a huge ego, be it Damien, LBJ, AD, etc., and Russ is no exception. They now that stats define their supremacy and winning their legacy. I'd bet dollars to donuts that his teammates know that if a rebound is near him, he gets first dibs.

Just now, ez2do4now said:

I always liked Russ since he came into the league. Incredibly passionate, competitive and driven to win.

But I respectfully disagree that he makes anyone around him better. Every NBA superstar has a huge ego, be it Damien, LBJ, AD, etc., and Russ is no exception. They now that stats define their supremacy and winning their legacy. I'd bet dollars to donuts that his teammates know that if a rebound is near him, he gets first dibs.

Or you know he just plays hard why the fcuk does it matter who rebounds? He turned Paul George into a mvp finalist that says it all 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Just give him MVP already 

This will be his fourth triple double campaign but with the lowest points scored. Amazing achievement. Unfortunately he doesn’t get enough recognition and too many haters to even finish in the top 5

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

True story; someone traded this dude for Coby White, in a 14-team $100 H2H league.  I sh!t you not.  

Granted, this was in late January when he was losing matchups for people but damn, I already thought it was silly then.  

• Like 1