NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Westbrook 2020-2021 Outlook

On 12/2/2020 at 7:05 PM, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Late first rounder?

what are you punting? 3 cats? 

was 3rd rd value his last year in okc shooting an awful 42%fg 65%ft with only 23pts 1.6 threes

if he reverts back to triple dub westbrook and sustains any type improvement in his % like last year (47% 76%) top 15 is fine.

decrease in threes last year is why his fg% increased. key will be ft% and those extra counting stats

• Like 1
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but some of this is unintelligible. Proofreading your posts might help you make your point a little more convincing. Try reading it out loud. Edit: extra ironic that you would call anyone e

This guy is so ridiculously bad at shooting the ball, he just airballed a free throw. He has no back to the basket game and yet he tries to do that in every possession. I think the decrease in athleti

I play in points leagues so I don't care about his %'s. It's sad that guys making $30 + million a year can't play 2 games in a row. It's not just him. The league is a joke with a cardboard cutout as c

On 12/3/2020 at 1:08 AM, Simsanityy179 said:

Russell is a great late 2nd round pick in a punt turnover setting or 8-cat

Agreed.

I have 1st pick in my 9 cat H2H snake league and I’m leaning with a Harden pick and would be in HEAVEN if Westy is available for me at the end of the 2nd. Would punt FG and TO all the way to the ship. If he’s gone can hopefully snatch Lavine, but would rather Westy. 

And then Nurk 👀

From Roto:

The Wizards are "likely" to rest Russell Westbrook during back-to-back games this season, according to coach Scott Brooks.

BR article:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2922251-russell-westbrook-likely-wont-play-both-ends-of-back-to-backs-says-wizards-hc

Pretty disappointing news if you drafted him. But I guess it's really not a surprise since Houston did this last year. Beal gets a bump here.

Edited by sharkpotato
5 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

geez 

didn’t see the news and drafted him 

i was thinking he had a chance to put up okcesque 1st round value before hearing that .. smh 

Yeah I drafted him in the 2nd in one of my leagues literally a day before finding out about the missed B2Bs. Oh well, I guess if it keeps him injury-free. Gotta deal with it.

At least the counting stats will be huge lol shrug

• tonycpsu changed the title to Russell Westbrook 2020-2021 Outlook
5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Brooks is on his last year of his contract, he will not be back if they don't make the playoffs this season imo. 

No way they make it with that awful defense and iso offense. Brooks has Bryant and TBJ and has no clue how to use them