NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Westbrook 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but some of this is unintelligible. Proofreading your posts might help you make your point a little more convincing. Try reading it out loud. Edit: extra ironic that you would call anyone e

This guy is so ridiculously bad at shooting the ball, he just airballed a free throw. He has no back to the basket game and yet he tries to do that in every possession. I think the decrease in athleti

He won his mvp on a misunderstanding. The game and the league inspire a high stats nba because that's what idiot fans like you are looking for. (there has never been so much TD than in the las

2 hours ago, RedMamba said:

Dont't believe until I see this on a trustworthy source

Yeah right it's all "expected" and "fear". Not saying it isn't possible but I'd rather wait until something more concrete pops up

This guy, Irving, Love and Blake are on my DND list every year..and every year it pays off.

Dont care how far they fall in the draft, never worth the headache.

Would rather a player that gets 75% of their stats, but plays 100% of the season.

10 minutes ago, crocp said:

This guy, Irving, Love and Blake are on my DND list every year..and every year it pays off.

Dont care how far they fall in the draft, never worth the headache.

Would rather a player that gets 75% of their stats, but plays 100% of the season.

Well,westbrook was ironman before last season

Nt3VXFd6p

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kane said:

Well,westbrook was ironman before last season

Nt3VXFd6p

agreed....but long before the season started and most fantasy drafts happened, we were told he is having issues and he will be resting all B2B's all season...if that wasnt enough to avoid him in a draft, i dont know what is lol

For NBA age he's getting up there. Not expecting a huge decline though like for example ( thinking of someone who had 2nd round value before a rollercoaster decline )  how far Paul Millsap fell in fantasy. 

Just the simple fact he's a tasmanian devil / athletic freak he's gonna be relevant for a couple more seasons. Already feeling down though because he's always been such a Rotisserie format monster.

Edited by Trench Mob
8 minutes ago, fabrar said:

This seems to contradict the other report of him missing 3-4 weeks...I'm hoping this one is correct lol

Fred is the best Wizards source and has not mentioned it yet. A third Wizards player tested positive so we wont see the Wizards for a while anyways

39 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Fred is the best Wizards source and has not mentioned it yet. A third Wizards player tested positive so we wont see the Wizards for a while anyways

He picked a helluva a week to sit out with an injury as everyone else is also sitting.....

• Like 1

So happy I traded this guy 2 weeks ago. Was single-handedly destroying my team with his crappy FG% and FT%, non-existent STOCKS and his crazy 5.3 turnovers.

People say "he's great for teams punting T/O or FG"

You literally have to be punting like 3-4 categories if you own him. Definitely 3 (FG%, BLK, T/O) and extremely suspect on FT% and Steals.

3 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

So happy I traded this guy 2 weeks ago. Was single-handedly destroying my team with his crappy FG% and FT%, non-existent STOCKS and his crazy 5.3 turnovers.

You literally have to be punting like 3-4 categories if you own him. Definitely 3 (FG%, BLK, T/O) and extremely suspect on FT% and Steals.

Why do you have to punt blocks and steals? You can get shot blockers after Russ, and as for steals, that makes zero sense as he's been averaging 1.6+ steals for the last 10 years. This year is too small of a sample size to determine that he doesn't get steals. TOs and ft%, probably yes, and as for fg%, again it remains to be seen because he only played a few games through an injury. He was at 47% last year.

Edited by fabrar
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, CORTEz said:

And what did you trade him for?