NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kelly Oubre 2020-2021 Outlook

8 hours ago, lacit1707 said:

i had him on my bench last night lol... shocker

i only deploy when he’s the only option...tonight it is (literally praying he does fairly good)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm actually looking forward to Marcus Smart playing at 5:00 EST so he can bring my FG% back up.

Timeline of when I drafted him to now.

So ya'll playing for tacos eh?  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, L3onD said:
12 hours ago, lacit1707 said:

i only deploy when he’s the only option...tonight it is (literally praying he does fairly good

I do the same but unfortunately those seem to be the games he wants to start building homes w/ my FG%

• Thanks 1

Need to make a trade ASAP for both Oubre and the Warrior's sake. They need a guy that can shoot and he needs to just GTFO out of their drive and kick system.

Edited by TeddieM
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, steveyi32 said:

So inefficient. Seriously thinking about dropping him to get Josh Richardson out of IL.

That would be a huge mistake. Everything else for Oubre is there - I love the rebounds and stocks he's providing. He just needs to get his damn shot going.

21 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

That would be a huge mistake. Everything else for Oubre is there - I love the rebounds and stocks he's providing. He just needs to get his damn shot going.

THIS is why I am still holding onto him. While his shooting has been horrible his other stats are there. Hopefully he finds his shot, but until then I'll hold him.. I do think Oubre has a better chance of turning it around then say a Covington.

I’m getting the feeling that what we’re seeing is what we’re gonna get going forward. Inconsistent play night in/night out. He may have a stretch of good games but his overall play will most likely be what we’re currently seeing. 
I just don’t see him getting anywhere near his ADP. Kinda sad but true. 

1 minute ago, Boogie Buckets said:

has to be the most inconsistent player in the league, how do you go from yesterdays statline to this wtf 

Pressing all game. Trying to prove to Phx they were wrong for trading him. Guess we found out who was right

Headcase, that what he is... If team is sucking, he sucks. If he has something in line, he sucks... Controversy, he sucks. 

He seems to need good times and easy opponents to thrive. Or others to carry him. Maybe I was wrong about TSUNAMI PAPI.

DROP CITY nearing.