NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kelly Oubre 2020-2021 Outlook

Lines like this make me feel vindicated to have made the trade for him but I feel like he'll be putting a 5-1-1 dud in their next game which still happens to be against the Mavs. I don't think Carlisle will let himself be fooled into not checking him for round 2.

• Like 1
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm actually looking forward to Marcus Smart playing at 5:00 EST so he can bring my FG% back up.

Timeline of when I drafted him to now.

So ya'll playing for tacos eh?  

Posted Images

This was the potential we saw with him playing for this system in Golden State. Confidence is such an important factor, I think he settles around this ROS

20ppg / 5.9 reb / 1 stl and 1 block  on 43% FG/ 76% FT.

What do you guys think?

Congrats especially to my fellow punt assist team owners 

Congrats to all those that held with your diamond hands lol. I unfortunately dropped Oubre for a sunday games streamer a couple of a weeks ago. I don't have that player I dropped him for (McDermott). Luckily I turned McDermott into Gary Trent. It's a lesson learned, never drop a quality player if you're not in the playoffs and or fighting for a playoff spot. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

I’m in a 10 teamer that has dd’s, hes the worst player on my roster ranked 180th. I get more out of streaming his spot lmao relax. I’m in **** positioning right now for playoffs especially with KAT playing no games this week and JJJ being out for another month with my IR full already. But if youre holding out for top 60 I think you’re going to be very disappointed 

Fair enough, I play in a 10er as well and know the waiver wire is popping usually. 

I'm very big on streaming myself, just wouldn't drop Oubre to open up a spot is all. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Fair enough, I play in a 10er as well and know the waiver wire is popping usually. 

I'm very big on streaming myself, just wouldn't drop Oubre to open up a spot is all. 

had to pick between roco and him and i dont regret it at all

i scooped duncan when i dropped roco and duncan went on a 6,7 game tear after which i replaced with another streamer...im never going to give up on oubre, opportunity is there and hes finally getting around everything, he’ll be fine ROS

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

I’m in a 10 teamer that has dd’s, hes the worst player on my roster ranked 180th. I get more out of streaming his spot lmao relax. I’m in **** positioning right now for playoffs especially with KAT playing no games this week and JJJ being out for another month with my IR full already. But if youre holding out for top 60 I think you’re going to be very disappointed 

Feel your frustration so I guess it might have made sense in your situation cause you’re fighting for playoffs and getting additional games are huge for you but if you think oubre is still gonna be playing anywhere near how he’s been doing by the end of the season, you’re assshole’s gonna be burning. I’ll put having sex for the next year with my girl that he finishes top 60. Real question is if he can start being more efficient cause of curry and Draymond setting him up which would increase his fg and if that happens, with his solid stocks constant 3’s good points low turnovers and good enough rebounds, he’s a top 30 finisher in punt assist builds too. He has 46% Fg 78 ft% 2.7 3’s 18.5 pts 5.5 rbs 1.7 asts 1.5 stls 0.9 blks 1.5 to’s written alllll over him

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

This was the potential we saw with him playing for this system in Golden State. Confidence is such an important factor, I think he settles around this ROS

20ppg / 5.9 reb / 1 stl and 1 block  on 43% FG/ 76% FT.

What do you guys think?

Congrats especially to my fellow punt assist team owners 

Looks like a GME prediction but i hope you are right

He's been on my bench for a while.

He's put together some good games where im starting to feel comfortable to activate and not worry about him destroying my FG%, that's Smarts job

Edited by Din_Ris

He is balling now. Where are all the haters now? Pretty quiet in this topic. Tsunami Papi is giving it hard to the people trashing and dropping him!

05090cb3b8dd7b561b3c7bd770a618a6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

He is balling now. Where are all the haters now? Pretty quiet in this topic. Tsunami Papi is giving it hard to the people trashing and dropping him!

05090cb3b8dd7b561b3c7bd770a618a6.jpg

I can finally agree with you on something lmao. I bought low on him in 4 leagues and held tight. Have him in 6 leagues.

• Like 1