NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kelly Oubre 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm actually looking forward to Marcus Smart playing at 5:00 EST so he can bring my FG% back up.

Timeline of when I drafted him to now.

So ya'll playing for tacos eh?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, squidthunder said:

Fellas - looking to acquire him hopefully via a trade. What are we expecting for ROS ? (trying to gauge his value before I send something over to the owner)

It's kinda late now to buy low, you'll probably have to give up a top 40-55 ranked player in 9 cat. 

31 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

It's kinda late now to buy low, you'll probably have to give up a top 40-55 ranked player in 9 cat. 

He doesn't want a player...just a future draft pick

2 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Fellas - looking to acquire him hopefully via a trade. What are we expecting for ROS ? (trying to gauge his value before I send something over to the owner)

Identical to last year besides points. Perhaps a point to a point and a less than the 18.7 from last season. 

• Like 1

please papi, forgive me for benching you tonight and not believing in ur capabilities (even tho u are questionable)

19 minutes ago, BrowKnees said:

Damn he was finally starting to roll

hes been rolling the whole month of february

17 minutes ago, L3onD said:

hes been rolling the whole month of february

Well a whole month is what i needed to have confidence in him again after his first month and a half

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

Anybody else bummed about these post ASB numbers?  Getting tired of going back to sometimes maybe **** mode.

Agreed...I'm really hoping for some good lines again soon

• Like 1

For some reason his confidence seems low again. Wonder if Dray and Steph aren’t verbally beaten him up in practice. 
He was balling in Feb looking like his old self but now in March he’s slightly cooled down.

Warriors have been on a funk lately too? I think he usually looks good when the team is rolling and feelings are high. And rough spots make him look worse too.

Papi probably had one of his best games this season with the dbl/dbl and five stocks and his thread didn’t move tonight. 
That pretty much sums up his outlook this season by his managers. He’s been spitting on us most of the season and calling it rain. 

• Haha 1