NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kelly Oubre 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm actually looking forward to Marcus Smart playing at 5:00 EST so he can bring my FG% back up.

Timeline of when I drafted him to now.

So ya'll playing for tacos eh?  

Posted Images

I don't remember the last time someone averaged 18-20 PPG a season and started off the season THIS slow. Maybe Draymond coming back will help him as they need more playmakers but he will definitely not be this bad. Do not sell high. Too much talent here to give up so easily. Definitely a better option than Wiggins even through this slump..

2 hours ago, JRICHMYSON said:

the man called me a clown for offering him mikal bridges.. when he dropped him for miles lol

3 hours ago, lykthrnn said:

I did this trade. I offered rozier for oubre after that first game, and the trade was accepted on christmas day lol

4 hours ago, JRICHMYSON said:

someone in my league just dropped him. Putting ateast $10 on him. Hes got a long leash IMO

So ya'll playing for tacos eh?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, hlin8821 said:

I don't remember the last time someone averaged 18-20 PPG a season and started off the season THIS slow. Maybe Draymond coming back will help him as they need more playmakers but he will definitely not be this bad. Do not sell high. Too much talent here to give up so easily. Definitely a better option than Wiggins even through this slump..

Mannn, if I COULD sell high right now, trust me, I probably would.

My problem is people trying to buy low.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, hlin8821 said:

I don't remember the last time someone averaged 18-20 PPG a season and started off the season THIS slow. 

If my memory is correct, I seem to remember the Mike Conley thread last year declaring him a bust for much of the early season.

4 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

I'm probably a seller if the offer isn't too bad.. Considering an Al Horford offer straight up, but I hate writing someone off three games in.  Wondering if Draymond is really going to open things up, or is that just wishful thinking by Oubre owners?

Draymond will bring some more rhythm to the offense but Oubre's been missing open shots.  He just needs to get out of this funk which will come with time. 

28 minutes ago, EsTiLO said:

Spent 40$ of FAAB money to pick him up. Somebody dropped him last week. I think he can only go up from here.

Dam what league you in I’d love to take your league mates money 💴 💯 

1 hour ago, DoctorLove said:

Not sure if this helps Oubre owners or seekers gauge trade value, but I just flipped oubre and thomas bryant for Lowry and Horford.  Granted, I really needed assists and the owner would only do it with the bryant/horf piece included to even it out.

Just tried this in my "competitive" league and was clowned on privately by Lowry owner then they copy pasted my proposal into the group chat where everyone there proceeded to clown on me. 

Thanks a lot Doc. 

5 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Just tried this in my "competitive" league and was clowned on privately by Lowry owner then they copy pasted my proposal into the group chat where everyone there proceeded to clown on me. 

Thanks a lot Doc. 

Wow. They need to get a life. That trade is fair. Maybe not. Lowry was ranked twenty something last year.

Forgot he was that high.

Edited by Pirate
8 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Thanks a lot Doc. 

Does your league think Oubre was just picked off the street from Golden State? They should be aware of what he's capable of. And to put you on blast like that was wrong. They sound like swell people.

5 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Wow. They need to get a life. That trade is fair. Maybe not. Lowry was ranked twenty something last year.

If you're looking at it purely from a names perspective, as people often do, requesting two future hall of famers for two young question marks is asking to get dunked on

1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Thanks a lot Doc. 

That was a punk move by your league mate.  Hate when other members put trade offers on blast like that.  

56 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

If you're looking at it purely from a names perspective, as people often do, requesting two future hall of famers for two young question marks is asking to get dunked on

Looking at names instead of numbers is a quick way to get into trouble I've learned.

the panic around here is unreal...  do people think Oubre suddenly forgot how to play basketball after 3 games on a new team??  This is a game of RHYTHM!  The question is how long will he be out of rhythm? Will it last weeks or months?  Look at Conley last year.. who I also owned.. he was out of rhythm for months! He got it right the last month or so.. is settled and balling again for Utah. Now Conley had to deal with Mitchell, Bodonovich, Gobert , Ingles.. a bunch of playmakers and ..   took a long time. In GSW we are talking about who?  Wiggins, Curry.. Wisemean ( rookie) and Draymond ( does not have plays run for him nor is a high usage guy)..there are literally NO OTHER PLAYERS on this team!

Oubre has no choice but to figure it out and be a major part of this offense sooner than later. CHILL!    The rookies in these forums and lack of experience is unreal.. Rotoworld PANIC CITY forums! 

Just now, molski said:

he’s just missing shots. Someone needs to cue up the Rodgers relax gif

Not disputing that. Simply replying to the other guy and stating that people were right to panic early about Conley last season because he ended up sucking. Not all early panicking is misplaced, although I think in the case of Oubre it probably is. He will have a greenlight all season so he will find his shot.