NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jusuf Nurkic 2020-2021 Outlook

Johnnyapplebot

53 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Nurk owners, what kind of returns would you be looking at for a trade right now? The guy who has him in my league is very frustrated and is showing signs that he's looking to sell low.

same here, but it’s hard to estimate his value 

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Nurk owners, what kind of returns would you be looking at for a trade right now? The guy who has him in my league is very frustrated and is showing signs that he's looking to sell low.

D. Mitchell

points league, but i'm looking for players drafted between rounds 3 and 5 that are having poor stretches or injured, with much more likely opportunities of salvaging their adp. like deangelo russell, ja morant. i'll see what the ja owner thinks. 

1 hour ago, TroutFister said:

points league, but i'm looking for players drafted between rounds 3 and 5 that are having poor stretches or injured, with much more likely opportunities of salvaging their adp. like deangelo russell, ja morant. i'll see what the ja owner thinks. 

What, that’s crazy, I was thinking of offering Kemba for Nurk lol, guess you and I wouldn’t agree on a trade. 

26 minutes ago, BalmainBaller said:

had to trade his a** for siakim 

I'm actually thinking about offering Siakam for him lol. Both these guys are s******g the bed relative to their ADP

My question is why hasn't he cracked 30 mins the past 4 games?

I see tons of minutes being given to DJJ at pos 5.

Foul trouble? Conditioning?

6 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i swear this mf only plays good for the first 5mins of the game until he gets subbed out...after that, he plays like hes not even there

Hey ma man ma man... yes that's true :D ... but I'm sure he'll bounce back (sooner or later ahaahah)

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

My question is why hasn't he cracked 30 mins the past 4 games?

I see tons of minutes being given to DJJ at pos 5.

Foul trouble? Conditioning?

Has the cardio of a 100 year old grandpa but he will bounce back. The dude has been a beast and Portland is a joke without his defense

8 hours ago, chickennuggets said:

Why would you trade Nurkic at his absolute worst? I'm holding him strong. Couple more weeks oughtta get his fat a** into shape.

It has been 6 ******** games. That's like 10% of the fantasy season.

Right now, we have CJ McCollum ranked as the 4th best fantasy player in 9CAT and both Anthony Davis + Giannis well outside the top 20.

We know he's fat, we know he's **** right now. He'll probably be **** for another few weeks. But he will 100% turn it around.

Re-evaluate at 20 games. He is too good not to have strung a few games together by then. 

Exactly this. Not sure why so many managers have the concept of “buy low, sell high” completely reversed. And it’s not just this Nurk thread but in every thread where a player hasn’t yet met expectations 

43 minutes ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

Exactly this. Not sure why so many managers have the concept of “buy low, sell high” completely reversed. And it’s not just this Nurk thread but in every thread where a player hasn’t yet met expectations 

Its cause they’re all extremely impatient. 3-4 bad games in a row and they either want to trade them or worse yet drop them on impulse. It’s mind blowing sometimes. 

Just now, shayan23 said:

I'm thinking of buying low on nurkic. I got offered nurkic and garland for my capela and Herro. Would you guys do this? It's a 12 man h2h points league.

assistant coach forum 

• Like 1