Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jusuf Nurkic 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all drafted Bubble Nurk and instead got Bubblebutt Nurk.  Lets use this forum as a support network.    Group hugs for all 

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I Got out of bed at all The morning rain clouds up my window And I can't see at all And even if I could it'll all be gray Put your picture on my wall It reminds me

Nothing on pornhub either. I'll keep monitoring...

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Supersonics said:

I can’t wait until we get our first Nurk Alert 🚨 is tonight the night?!? 

The only Nurk Alert we'll be getting is when you catch this dude raiding your fridge 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cbsholy said:

The only Nurk Alert we'll be getting is when you catch this dude raiding your fridge 

He does look out of shape, but Jokic was most of his career. Its the effort and confidence that makes you think he would rather be laying on the couch than in this game

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

He's actually looking better... still gassed too early, but a little more active out there. Granted it's the Bulls though, but anything to help his confidence at this point is welcome lol

Edited by m1dday
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, m1dday said:

He's actually looking better... still gassed too early, but a little more active out there. Granted it's the Bulls though, but anything to help his confidence at this point is welcome lol

I like the things Dame and CJ are doing to try and get this guy going. They know he is talented, and definitely need him long term to be a more complete team. Nurkic is by far better than Kanter

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like Oubre previously “it’s in his head” right now and he needs some good things to happen to help him come out of that. 
He can’t hold on to the ball to secure rebounds and entry passes atm.
He attempted to post up WCJ and it seemed he had no clue how to attack once he started to back him down. 
He’s also slow reacting on defense causing cheap fouls. 
We know he’s outta shape but he has some things he needs to clean up.

Edited by Cozie
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Just like Oubre previously “it’s in his head” right now and he needs some good things to happen to help him come out of that. 
He can’t hold on to the ball to secure rebounds and entry passes atm.
He attempted to post up WCJ and it seemed he had no clue how to attack once he started to back him down. 
He’s also slow reacting on defense causing cheap fouls. 
We know he’s outta shape but he has some things he needs to clean up.

I guess when youre fat and slow his attitude changed, who knew.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kane said:

Foul trouble,sigh

2 really cheap fouls. One he fould by hitting the dude in the arm with the back of his head. The second he bumped a guy while running down the court and the guy flopped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

dude has no touch around the rum for a big.  just throws it up there like a fat YMCA senior citizen.

Yeah but the difference in Kanter and him is Nurkic is being surrounded because of his lack of speed and Kanter is more of a 1v1 play. Wish he would just throw it down, but he isnt that athletic

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

dude has no touch around the rum for a big.  just throws it up there like a fat YMCA senior citizen.

He should have the touch, i think he's just fat like you said lol. So when he gets into shape the touch should come along if that makes any sense

Edited by Obliviate
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...