NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jusuf Nurkic 2020-2021 Outlook

Johnnyapplebot

The good thing about this is that since it's a hand injury, it won't stop him from conditioning (unless he obviously doesn't). When he comes back there's the hope that he's in much better condition than coming in, and is obviously an instant grab and stash in that case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, m1dday said:

The good thing about this is that since it's a hand injury, it won't stop him from conditioning (unless he obviously doesn't). When he comes back there's the hope that he's in much better condition than coming in, and is obviously an instant grab and stash in that case.

He still wont have "game conditioning", maybe he loses some weight but he won't be able to flail that hand around running etc. I've broken my hand and that **** is painful to move

30 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

I panic dropped Nurk for Tristan Thompson 😓 I also have a trade pending Montrezl Harrell for Deandre Hunter. I have Hunter, should I accept? I’m in 12 team 9 cat. Help is much needed ASAP please 😔

assistant coach forum bud

• Thanks 1

Just now, lanyabatt said:

+631 and that other dudes +592. I’m obviously new at this. What’s wrong with answering the question then also telling me there’s another forum for this? Y’all acting like Karen’s on rotoworld forums 💁🏻

It’s not the first time you’ve been directed to the AC forum.  Player threads are for player discussion.  Not your team needs.  We’re not here to hold your hand.  Seeing player threads getting bumped just because you don’t want to use the appropriate forum is annoying. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

+631 and that other dudes +592. I’m obviously new at this. What’s wrong with answering the question then also telling me there’s another forum for this? Y’all acting like Karen’s on rotoworld forums 💁🏻

Read. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

I think you are confusing the definition of a Karen, because complaining and acting entitled despite the rules fits into that description.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

Aaaaannnndd ESPN has him with DTD tag instead of O

So can't even stash him on IR yet lol

It's like they don't want us to recover from this. By the time he's IL eligible most of the possible replacements will be gone 😔

1 minute ago, thrilla1nManila said:

It's like they don't want us to recover from this. By the time he's IL eligible most of the possible replacements will be gone 😔

Yeah it's pretty frustrating.  Woke up and saw a tweet that he'd broken his wrist, went to my team page to stash him on IR and nope

Like wtf, the ESPN Player News blurb literally says "his injury will certainly force him to miss a significant amount of games"

23 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

No official timeline and people dropping him in large numbers lol smh

Still 99% owned on Fantrax 

Don't know why I trusted that bum Josh Lloyd but the way he was suc**** Nurk off made him seem like the second coming of prime Larry Bird. Never ever trust these so called "experts" or injury prone dudes always fails

• Haha 2

Those with IR spot(s)...holding despite COVID season right? I have two and pretty sure I don't want him to hit the waiver

Correct me if I'm wrong but eight to ten weeks pins a return around mid-late March (optimistically) with at least one, best case scenario two months left of regular season no (NBA schedule plans for last day of reg season to be May 16th I think)? If we see the regular season postponed for a bit, Nurk might come back with even more games to be played

Edited by royalm