NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jamal Murray 2020-2021 Outlook

22 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Like Nurk, too many people drafted for inflated bubble stats where he was averaging around 40 min a game. He's right where he was statwise from last season before the bubble/playoffs with slight increases in 3PTM/points. Also, yeah his assists are down atm because Jokic is operating heavily as the point center more so than past seasons. 

Yea its ridiculous, although good to have a center like that it makes tough strategizing what to do with the guards and their roles.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

off topic but goddamn, the potenital team canada can have is outrageous... murray, shai, wiggins, barrett, nickeil, dort, brooks, cory joseph, powell, olynyk, tristan, birch, clarke....hope

Canada lookin like europe with that high IQ squad

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Nah, he'll probably put up 14 points next game. He's always inconsistent and streaky. 

The guys offensive package consistent of step back turn around and fade aways. I can't believe jokic enjoys playing with this guy

1 minute ago, indigorivers said:

The guys offensive package consistent of step back turn around and fade aways. I can't believe jokic enjoys playing with this guy

Jokic also said he would like to play with JaMychal Green for the rest of his life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoeNoIngles said:

Who can you realistically trade for that has higher upside than Murray?

Maybe a top 20ish guy that's under performing or been disappointing recently?

Maybe could work out a deal to get kyrie or KD. I'm sure KD owners are fed up. Maybe straight for booker? Or even Butler?

Idk, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe murray sets the world on fire ros, but I doubt it. Seems like a great time to sell high on murray n buy low on an elite stud

22 minutes ago, gregp said:

Maybe a top 20ish guy that's under performing or been disappointing recently?

Maybe could work out a deal to get kyrie or KD. I'm sure KD owners are fed up. Maybe straight for booker? Or even Butler?

Idk, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe murray sets the world on fire ros, but I doubt it. Seems like a great time to sell high on murray n buy low on an elite stud

I would trade Murray for any of those guys you mentioned in a heartbeat but it is just not realistic. Even with the current hot streak, Murray is still under performing his ADP and people are only willing to give up players in the 40-60 range for him. For this kind of return, it is probably best to hold onto him for his huge upside and relatively safe floor.

• Like 1