Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jamal Murray 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JoeNoIngles said:

I would trade Murray for any of those guys you mentioned in a heartbeat but it is just not realistic. Even with the current hot streak, Murray is still under performing his ADP and people are only willing to give up players in the 40-60 range for him. For this kind of return, it is probably best to hold onto him for his huge upside and relatively safe floor.

Ya, I feel u. I mean, you could prob package murray n some lesser player for one of the names I mentioned, but you may just be fishing then. Might as well hold I guess.

A month ago I traded Murray for haliburton n duncanRob. Kinda regret it a bit now, duncanRob been very disappointing, ended up dropping him. But atleast haliburton is a legit stud.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

off topic but goddamn, the potenital team canada can have is outrageous... murray, shai, wiggins, barrett, nickeil, dort, brooks, cory joseph, powell, olynyk, tristan, birch, clarke....hope

Canada lookin like europe with that high IQ squad

Posted Images

monster game ruined on the last play

the f--- was he thinking on that last play???

2 down, one on one fastbreak against beal with 5 secs to go and you stop at three point line and pass it out to facu...smh

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, L3onD said:

monster game ruined on the last play

the f--- was he thinking on that last play???

2 down, one on one fastbreak against beal with 5 secs to go and you stop at three point line and pass it out to facu...smh

Jamal was shook 

Worst thing to do was pass there. Could've easily drove it to the cup 

Or just pull up 3 that betch , he was knocking em down the whole game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RunCMC said:

Jamal was shook 

Worst thing to do was pass there. Could've easily drove it to the cup 

Or just pull up 3 that betch , he was knocking em down the whole game. 

yeah, should’ve gone to the basket, probably would’ve been fouled by beal or an easy layup...id be so pissed if i was jokic now looking at ******** murray and mpj knowing that both played really great  and shat the bed so hard in the end

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Squall said:

You could see at half court he was already looking at who he was going to pass too and froze when no one cut down the key for him. 

EvIPmNyXAAAZ3Yl.jpg.c618157d36a24f3ec3041ba722877654.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

totally MPJ's fault, not murrays. 

in other news, bubble murray still in effect. the real question is if he can sustain ROS. most would say no and cry sell high, but honestly murray doesn't get enough respect or name recognition to flip for a top 20 player 1:1, at least to seasoned managers. so in competitive leagues it's just hold and see, enjoy the hot streak and hope it continues. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

totally MPJ's fault, not murrays. 

in other news, bubble murray still in effect. the real question is if he can sustain ROS. most would say no and cry sell high, but honestly murray doesn't get enough respect or name recognition to flip for a top 20 player 1:1, at least to seasoned managers. so in competitive leagues it's just hold and see, enjoy the hot streak and hope it continues. 

all 4 of them look like fools on this play...murray stopped before beal ever commited on the play, porter got himself out of the play and campazzo & morris instead of filling the lane, stood in line with mpj...all 4 of them were wrong, it was a massive screwup

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Padilla814 said:

Any chance he’s back tonight? 🤞

i hope so but theres no shootaround today for the nuggets since its a b2b so hes a gametime decision

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...