NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ricky Rubio 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol who the f--- writes blurbs for roto? his latest one says he "barely contributed much, just 8 points, 7 reb, 7 ast" as if that isn't one of the best lines hes had all season lol

Minnesota just resigned Beasley. I don’t understand all the guards but Ricky’s assist numbers should be solid 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

lol who the f--- writes blurbs for roto? his latest one says he "barely contributed much, just 8 points, 7 reb, 7 ast" as if that isn't one of the best lines hes had all season lol

Haha I thought the same. Albeit our expectations as fantasy owners are probably a lot different these days. Was probably someone that just quickly looked at the box score and made a guess 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

the roto writers are mentally challenged 

it’s almost like they’re trollin half the time 

Probably because no threes or stocks. Although he did have one steal.  I recall last year some player had a triple double and the writers referred to the line as pedestrian since no stocks.  

11 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

the roto writers are mentally challenged 

it’s almost like they’re trollin half the time 

Their blurb writing is a combination of their agenda (bias for "their guys" and being right versus guys they don't have/like, and being wrong), attempts at humor, and typos.  And I have noticed their lack of objectivity is becoming even more apparent this year.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Their blurb writing is a combination of their agenda (bias for "their guys" and being right versus guys they don't have/like, and being wrong), attempts at humor, and typos.  And I have noticed their lack of objectivity is becoming even more apparent this year.

it’s not even just lack of objectivity tbh

a lot of them just don’t understand fantasy basketball

theyre the typa dudes who would place in the bottom end of your league, but somehow found a way to secure a job giving advice (on how to be awful)

• 2 weeks later...

Just jumped on the Rubio roller coaster w/ the D-Lo news. Hope 2nd half Rubio emerges now that he knows he doesn’t have to look over his shoulder for a D-Lo return. 

• Like 1

Being a loyal and faithful Rubio owner all year, glad he’s got an extended period to shine now. Albeit he’s played plenty of times this year without dlo and still doesn’t get 30 mins... but def seen signs of rounding into some form of late so Hoping that continues 

13 minutes ago, Greco888 said:

He is on the wire, off waivers tonight. Legit thinking of using my first waiver claim am I crazy? Will get plenty of opportunity with KAT back healthy, plenty of minutes...assists, steals and 3's sprinkled in.

I would yes. Spending a large chunk of my FAAB on him tomorrow