NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ricky Rubio 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol who the f--- writes blurbs for roto? his latest one says he "barely contributed much, just 8 points, 7 reb, 7 ast" as if that isn't one of the best lines hes had all season lol

Minnesota just resigned Beasley. I don’t understand all the guards but Ricky’s assist numbers should be solid 

Posted Images

Of course the Warriors will make anyone look good..... triple team their best players and let their worst shooters wide open and pray they miss their shots is the best kind of defense scheme Kerr can come up with. What a joke Rubio has his best game this season. Would add him back but next week's late 3 game schedule is trash anyways. 

2 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

lmao i bet so many people dropped him

Yeah and they got unlucky, but it's like not like Rubio is winning majority of leagues here with tonight's stat line. Average out the two bad games and you still got a trashy below average line for the week. I dropped him for Willy Hermangomez who didnt have a bad line tonight either and is starting again tomorrow night so w/e. You can keep Rubio for one more game this week and 3 late games next week or be smart and drop him for a Fri-Sat game and someone with 4 games next week......

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mtx said:

Yeah and they got unlucky, but it's like not like Rubio is winning majority of leagues here with tonight's stat line. Average out the two bad games and you still got a trashy below average line for the week. I dropped him for Willy Hermangomez who didnt have a bad line tonight either and is starting again tomorrow night so w/e. You can keep Rubio for one more game this week and 3 late games next week or be smart and drop him for a Fri-Sat game and someone with 4 games next week......

i held him through two tough playoff matchups and am now coasting to a championship this week. so my comment had no bearing on that. just thought it was funny that right as people most likely dropped him he went off like this

Anybody else feeling stupid about whatever swap you made with Rubio?  Made the swap for Flynn and as a result netted 6 more TO and 6 less steals after two games from each.  And that would be enough to flip both of those categories for me.  Whoops.

Going to try to get this guy back after this week despite the three game schedule.  Forgive me Ricky.

16 hours ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Anybody else feeling stupid about whatever swap you made with Rubio?  Made the swap for Flynn and as a result netted 6 more TO and 6 less steals after two games from each.  And that would be enough to flip both of those categories for me.  Whoops.

Going to try to get this guy back after this week despite the three game schedule.  Forgive me Ricky.

i dropped him just before that HORRIBLE 3 game stretch he had so ill ride the L on his last two decent games seeming i dodged the first bullet which could have sunk me (+ i got campazzos breakout). twolves are so hard to read, but finch said he wont be resting vets just to develop players so at least his mins should be secure for ROS

• Like 1