NBC Sports Edge Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spend 20+million on a guy to be the backup of the guy reports say you are hesitant to offer a max contract to...    

Reminds me of Bertans last week, what followed wasn't pretty!

Not much. Part of his value is volume FT%. How is he supposed to get that in 24 min max, as the 3rd-5th option on the floor? I don't see it.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

They're going to be so bad defensively lol. They look much better on paper. He'll still put up solid numbers though.

Capela, Collins and Reddish aren’t too bad and they’ll be super fun 

9 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

This signing makes no sense to me, unless the Hawks are giving up on the development of Hunter/Reddish after one season. 

Of course they are. The new norm for trash nba teams is to get someone who can sell tickets. The hawks are below garbage that’s how bad they are and developing people will not only take years and those 2 players may never even be all stars but more importantly they will never sell enough tickets. Of course there won’t be any fans this season but tv/stream views do help the hawks.

9 minutes ago, apatas said:

I have question: how much this trade changes value of these players: 1) Gallinari, 2) Huerter 3) Reddish 4) Hunter 5) Collins?

Not looking good for 2,3,4. Collins role is safe but Hawks have injury worries all over and basically said screw development. They’re also after Bogdanovic from Kings

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, python3 said:

Came out early, grimacing.   Didn't go to the locker room.  Waiting for an update.

Do you happen to have a video of what happened there? 

Can’t believe he’s injured 5 mins back smh 

2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Do you happen to have a video of what happened there? 

Can’t believe he’s injured 5 mins back smh 

I don't have anything.   I switched to the Hawks broadcast,  hoping to get news.

• Like 1