NBC Sports Edge Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2020-2021 Outlook

34 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

If Gallo gets 10-12 FGA in a 30+ MPG role that gives him 20% USG, I’m buying. All in. Those parameters are almost identical to LAC/OKC.

Yes, he won’t be a first or second offensive option — but if he gets utilised as the designated gunner off the bench on a team thin on depth talent at the moment, that’s all he needs. 

He's still gotta play better than the horsetrash he is playing like right now... I didn't get this guy just for his 95% FT and 000000s everywhere else!

• Like 1
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spend 20+million on a guy to be the backup of the guy reports say you are hesitant to offer a max contract to...    

Reminds me of Bertans last week, what followed wasn't pretty!

Not much. Part of his value is volume FT%. How is he supposed to get that in 24 min max, as the 3rd-5th option on the floor? I don't see it.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, mtx said:

He's still gotta play better than the horsetrash he is playing like right now... I didn't get this guy just for his 95% FT and 000000s everywhere else!

It's playing with Trae,  he's a ball dominant chucker who flops like a b*tch. Gallo can't get into a groove

1 hour ago, mtx said:

Give him time.

If your team can’t afford to wait for Gallo ramping up, don’t roster him, pretty simple. He’s going to have his ups and downs, but he will build value and he will have a trade market in a few weeks time. You can flip him for a better piece then.

1 hour ago, rabaak said:

What happened to his minutes tonight? I can't figure out what is happening in Atl??

They got their a** kicked.  Were down around 35 after 3

11 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Look I checked into the game in the 3rd quarter and the Hawks were down 100 to 61. The score was 100 to 61 to the lifeless Spurs.

cmon man. If you really mad, drop this man! 

I'm not mad. I just would like some consistent playing time.

I've had him the prior two years and I know he can produce if they give him 25 min a nite. Right now I'm playing with 9 players instead of 10 with his performance this period.

he has been fairly productive when he gets minutes. I'm not sure I understand the rotations in Atl. He seems to finish the games when it is a free throw contest. I'd love to see him get 30 min a game. But that probably needs someone to get injured before that happens. 

On 2/19/2021 at 9:06 PM, Gohawks said:

Literally the only thing he can provide value in is scoring and FT%.

He doesn’t get to the line and he doesn’t score.

So...

Bum confirmed 

He's good for tanking your FG too

Edited by mtx