NBC Sports Edge Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spend 20+million on a guy to be the backup of the guy reports say you are hesitant to offer a max contract to...    

Reminds me of Bertans last week, what followed wasn't pretty!

Not much. Part of his value is volume FT%. How is he supposed to get that in 24 min max, as the 3rd-5th option on the floor? I don't see it.

Posted Images

Screw it, might as well grab him for the speculation that he might stay hot without Bog, Reddish, and Hunter.  

Definitely don't get your hopes up that Gallo is suddenly gonna start becoming his 2016/2019 self or something, because this is most likely his season highlight.  But it's really hard to leave an established player who drops 38 with 10 treys on the wire.  It's nice to see he can still fill it up, and he's only 32 (even though it seems like he's way older, haha).

12 hours ago, rocky7st said:

Reminds me of Bertans last week, what followed wasn't pretty!

True. It's like the basketball gods picked him to shine for the night. There is still hope for Bertans and Gallinari to turn it around but the problem is when. The natural drop in my team is Brandon Clarke if I want to gamble on Gallinari but I know that Brandon Clarke gives me solid FG%, some boards, steals and points.

Look now guys. This is why you pretty boys play in taco leagues and I play The Toughest League In Europe. I never had the chance to ad this cat as our managers are so tough they do not make the drop. THEY KNOW you do NOT drop The Gallo.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Look now guys. This is why you pretty boys play in taco leagues and I play The Toughest League In Europe. I never had the chance to ad this cat as our managers are so tough they do not make the drop. THEY KNOW you do NOT drop The Gallo.

It's because your in a 14 team league where players of his caliber aren't droppable because of smaller pool of available players in the WW. That changes as soon as your in 12. 10 or less, and just because your in a 10 team doesn't make it less competitive, it's the owners in it, how long the leagues been active, and how much $ you play for because more $ more serious business. But I'm happy you believe your in the best league and hope your having fun but he is not someone who is flat out undroppable for ROS. I'm the b2b champ in my league also so I guess my opinion is as good as yours. And no, I am not dropping Galo, yet. 

True. League size matter.

True is also the weight of that 10k € in my pocket come May. BELIEVE IT!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

this mf on the same continent as me

ugh

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

We picking him up with the Hunter news?

Yea - I'm curious of the same thing.

No Hunter or Collins....and his mins are slowly creeping up. Elite FT's and sprinkle in some 3's as well. B2B coming up for Tues/Wed