De'Aaron Fox 2020-2021 Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't be playing Fantasy any more after I lose this week. I spent months of my free time managing my team, and in the 1st round of the playoffs 6 of my first 7 draft picks are out with COVID or i

but he had 2 turnovers..traaaash 

nah delon wright time 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

First LaVine now Fox lol fantasy gods real angry this season sh** won't end 

yeh the league leader in my comp who had the bye first round and has since copped fox/sga/lavine/rob williams & myles turner. can cop some cruel luck come playoff time 

Yeah this is absolutely horrible for me in my semifinals game right now with Trae down as well, and possibly Wood too.

just dropped him tho since it’s guaranteed to be 10 days minimum.  Life goes on, and I’m not sitting around when the matchup is razor thin.

had a great season

Edited by sld12
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

yeh the league leader in my comp who had the bye first round and has since copped fox/sga/lavine/rob williams & myles turner. can cop some cruel luck come playoff time 

1 league just this week I lost Harden, Kawhi, Fox, LaVine, KPJ and Capela hurt lol it's become comical 

13 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

1 league just this week I lost Harden, Kawhi, Fox, LaVine, KPJ and Capela hurt lol it's become comical 

Won't be playing Fantasy any more after I lose this week.

I spent months of my free time managing my team, and in the 1st round of the playoffs 6 of my first 7 draft picks are out with COVID or injury.

Waste of time, and not fun.

• Like 4
On 4/24/2021 at 1:55 PM, atrium said:

I spent months of my free time managing my team, and in the 1st round of the playoffs 6 of my first 7 draft picks are out with COVID or injury.

Same boat man. I tinkered for months to prep for the playoffs. Lost fox, lamelo, trae, donovan, and Jonas is just now getting back. I got Larry nance trying to to win my first round playoff matchup. **** sucks.

On 4/24/2021 at 12:55 PM, atrium said:

Cool story bro

Hard but had to drop. He is not coming back to be fantasy relevant. Interesting how this came out of no where after he was fined for trashing refs hmmm

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Supposedly a potential return for Saturday

They don’t play Saturday lol are you talking about practice? If we could get him back Friday that would be amazing but even just one game Sunday would be huge for finals week.

Edited by Supersonics