NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Christian Wood 2020-2021 Outlook

DonutGiveUp

Just came here to say fu<k everyone who diminished this guys play during last years run, it’s obvious you guys just looked at his box scores and didn’t actually watch his skill set. 

I heard people say he only put up numbers on a garbage team yet he kept up his efficiency in those games.

where’s the guy that brought up Kendal Marshall ? Lmao it’s obvious a lot of you guys just view box scores and are good with numbers, not enough eye test from viewers 

• Like 2

This guy sucks....he's not involved in the offense at all. Even on defense....he looks so uninterested. 

Doesn't set screens and just stands in the corner.

Don't just look at the box score...he's far from being top 30. If you can trade him for a top 50 player I would do it in a heart beat.

Edited by dwu17
Fixed

18 minutes ago, dwu17 said:

0 shots 0 rebs in thr 3rd quarter...he was literally just a body on the court. He looks like he just doesn't care. Yall are too high on him lol...there's a reason he's been passed up for years and just a backup 

source.gif

Someone is salty they didn't draft him.

Edited by j3rkthenurk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

LOL I have him too....I alrdy flipped him for ingram.

If you guys actually watched the game and not just box score you'll know he's gonna just be mediocre when wall, cousins, and Gordon come back.

best time to sell now

6 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

source.gif

Someone is salty they didn't draft him.

13 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

just went to go look at his line after reading some of this thread and was expecting 10/5/1/0/1. 

couldve gotten more pts and rebs but 4 threes, 2 stl, 2 blk, 0 to is amazing. some of you need to calm the f down. 

It’s all this dwu guy. He clearly pressed the wrong button and drafted Robert Woodard II instead of this goat.

• Haha 5

I'm not saying hes a bust. Just saying his stats will go down once Wall and cousins and Gordon comes back....Houston offense is a mess right now. He won't get as many shots and will just be alot of outside shooting.

Whole second half he was just standing in the corner and didn't take any shots in the 3rd. Selling high for someone in top 40-50 would he your best option....he wont get any higher in terms of value than he is right now 

1 hour ago, dwu17 said:

LOL yall are just box score watchers. If you saw the game, his 2 steals were the flukiest ****....he got credited for 1 with Murray throwing it off his a$$

Dude, based on all your comments, it’s very evident you don’t like Wood, think he’s overrated etc. So could you just spare everyone the mood dampening, and yourself the evident effort that you’re putting in trying to convince people that Wood’s basically the second coming of Kwan’s Brown and just leave? You’re kinda annoying, bud.

Edited by Apollo_87
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2