NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Christian Wood 2020-2021 Outlook

DonutGiveUp

16 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

His usage is through the roof! Everything is running through him. Nice...

Well it does help that there's no Wall, Oladipo or Cousins these past 2 games. But I'm hopeful that he'll continue to eat and eat well 

3 hours ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Another night where he's graced with sharing the floor with a guy who was supposedly a clearly better preseason fantasy pick than him in LMA, and another night where one looked like a stud and the other barely looked rosterable.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nba/draft/lamarcus-aldridge-christian-wood.php

1 minute ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Well I should've paid more attention to Fantasy Pros than people on here then, lol.

dont worry f'd up also. took collins and woods went next pick (who was my next pick)

that ft drain is pretty bad on woods right now. up there with simmons westbrook ect

5 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

dont worry f'd up also. took collins and woods went next pick (who was my next pick)

that ft drain is pretty bad on woods right now. up there with simmons westbrook ect

That's the only thing I can tell myself to make me feel better, that I don't want him killing my FT% haha.  At least LMA can't hurt it since he isn't involved enough to get to the line.

That wasn’t smart tbh. Let’s be real - the Rockets aren’t really going to make the playoffs in a stacked West. So him going to back in and likely aggravating the injury was just silly. He needs to get that chip off his shoulder or else he’ll keep pushing himself unnecessarily to the point where it’s hurting him. Isaiah Thomas comes to mind.