NBC Sports Edge Forums

Christian Wood 2020-2021 Outlook

4 minutes ago, raggi01 said:

All he literally said was doesnt look good and tweeted out the video as soon as it happened.. i dont think the rockets medical staff even know the severity of the injury

How do you know who I'm even talking about lol go to bed kiddo 

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Missed out on him in the draft huh? I know it sucks.

My hypothesis is the guy in charge of the tagging is playing in a tight matchup against a Wood owner. 

I saw a rumor that some guy’s uncle is a night janitor at the clinic where they did the MRI and according to him, they’re going to chop it off. Sad. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wideopen21 said:

Most likely a week? I would bet a good chunk of change on the over. He is a young kid they just invested a ton in. This is now a 2nd severely sprained ankle in a couple of weeks. So even if it isn't as bad as some are suggesting (and you never really know with ankle injuries) there is no chance they rush him back in 7 days. They will play it far more cautious the second time around. 

Now that might be the case and I'll agree with you there, but as far as what I saw and the fact he was able to get up and limp on his own tells me it's not as bad as it looked. Think we all had sprained ankles before if you played any sports. I never been down for 4 weeks though.

7 minutes ago, raggi01 said:

Heres a video of him walking off before being helped off, i dont think its as bad as it seems

Its not uncommon to be able to walk immediately after a severe ankle injury because of the adrenalin. He wont be walking on his own tomorrow  

4 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Now that might be the case and I'll agree with you there, but as far as what I saw and the fact he was able to get up and limp on his own tells me it's not as bad as it looked. Think we all had sprained ankles before if you played any sports. I never been down for 4 weeks though.

Players with torn achilles/torn ACL/MCL have limped on their own with help. I don't think alot of us are 6'10 215-220 pounds either coming down on it at full speed. 

3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Players with torn achilles/torn ACL/MCL have limped on their own with help. I don't think alot of us are 6'10 215-220 pounds either coming down on it at full speed. 

This is true they have, but I played at 6'3, 215. A bad sprain is a bad sprain no matter how tall the weight or height.

• Thanks 1