NBC Sports Edge Forums

Montrezl Harrell 2020-2021 Outlook

2 hours ago, FalconSloth said:

This guy just got dropped in my league. Is he a pickup?

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️ NOW!!!

37 minutes ago, kane said:

Revenge game +Marc Gasol foul trouble early

Lakers is an old team, and they need a hustler on the court. Unlike Gasol, he brings a lot of energy (plus offensive boards). Not saying he'll play like last year, but he should still be good.

• Like 1

Imagine letting your crosstown rivals sign this man for $19 mil so that you could give Luke freaking Kennard $64 mil 😂😂😂  A decision so bad the GM should be fired and Steve Ballmer should be forced to sell the team. This guy is an incredible real life player and a pretty damn good fantasy one too. In two years I hope he gets the big contract he deserves, one of my favorite players in the league.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Imagine letting your crosstown rivals sign this man for $19 mil so that you could give Luke freaking Kennard $64 mil 😂😂😂  A decision so bad the GM should be fired and Steve Ballmer should be forced to sell the team. This guy is an incredible real life player and a pretty damn good fantasy one too. In two years I hope he gets the big contract he deserves, one of my favorite players in the league.

It really is crazy 

I can't believe the Lakers got even better.  Harrell looks like a beast out there.  Sure, the Mavs have just never been historically good rebounders, but Harrell looks like a high schooler playing against middle schoolers on a low rim. If you drafted him in the late rounds, it looks like a steal.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What do we think of him now with the AD news? He probably has to play 30-35min a game for at least a couple weeks, hopefully he’s gonna crush it. LeBron can’t do it all alone after all. 

9 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

What do we think of him now with the AD news? He probably has to play 30-35min a game for at least a couple weeks, hopefully he’s gonna crush it. LeBron can’t do it all alone after all. 

Honestly, I'm only expecting a marginal bump to his minutes. 

I wouldn't doubt Lebron's ability to play (one can wish, since I'm playing against him this week and expect him to go nuts without AD), as the man went through 3 straight OT games and still said he'd play more.  I'm expecting the Lakers to go small with Kuz playing more and possibly MM taking C minutes with Gasol.  From the games I've watched (and I don't like watching the Lakers at all), they really value their shooting, so having everyone spread the floor while Lebron crashes into the paint is their game plan.

That being said, having AD out should only help him.  I hope ...

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, enbhie said:

even AD is out and he is starting, still have less minutes... 😞

Da f is wrong with Lakers? Trying to save his energy for playoffs? Guy is a beast and they play his minutes like he Caruso year 1.

1 hour ago, NBA_OG said:

Da f is wrong with Lakers? Trying to save his energy for playoffs? Guy is a beast and they play his minutes like he Caruso year 1.

LOL he was getting slaughtered by Ayton 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Was awesome after being benched. Do we trust him? Debating cuffing him with AD

This late in the season, it’s all about trust and I don’t trust the coach to give this guy meaningful minutes.