NBC Sports Edge Forums

Michael Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got bored and made this during halftime while watching MPJ's riveting game tonight.

F***** stud

Fantasy sports is like a visit to the Toy Store. The newest brightest shiniest toys are often favored over the highly dependable standard toys. There is a reason Monopoly, Barbie and the Slinkie have

Posted Images

easy, I've done that before

not shooting with the left hand, but using the selfie cam to make it look like I was shooting left

On 1/14/2021 at 4:57 PM, wisegeeks said:

easy, I've done that before

not shooting with the left hand, but using the selfie cam to make it look like I was shooting left

You really think someone would do that? Lie on the Internet? The 

Michael Malone said he hopes to have Michael Porter Jr. (COVID-protocols) back by next Friday when the Nuggets begin a five-game road trip, per Chris Dempsey of Altitude Sports.

Should be back by Friday if not earlier. He's been looking fine in his snapchat videos. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, halbounih said:

Michael Malone said he hopes to have Michael Porter Jr. (COVID-protocols) back by next Friday when the Nuggets begin a five-game road trip, per Chris Dempsey of Altitude Sports.

Should be back by Friday if not earlier. He's been looking fine in his snapchat videos. 

thank god

4 minutes ago, brosephd said:

next friday? feels like he's been out for a month wth. 

he was out for a week then found to have covid a week ago. I think they have to do some physical tests/practice before they're cleared to come back from covid. But I agree it's been 2 weeks going on 3 weeks annoying as hell. I was hoping he'd be back by tomorrow or next game. 

16 minutes ago, halbounih said:

he was out for a week then found to have covid a week ago. I think they have to do some physical tests/practice before they're cleared to come back from covid. But I agree it's been 2 weeks going on 3 weeks annoying as hell. I was hoping he'd be back by tomorrow or next game. 

yeah, i thought sunday could be a possibility too...i dont see how he wont be available for tuesday, thats 12 days from the news he entered another protocol

He's been out so long I forgot I owned him in all my leagues.  No wonder I'm basically in last place in every league I'm in.

Wear your mask this time, doofus.

57 minutes ago, MWon said:

He's been out so long I forgot I owned him in all my leagues.  No wonder I'm basically in last place in every league I'm in.

Wear your mask this time, doofus.

Well at least we know he's had Covid. I own him in 6 leagues. Some how I've managed playing the waiver wire. Getting him back will be a huge lift to my teams.

Other players returning from quarantine have had to go through a couple of days of training with observation for symptoms and increased testing before playing again.  Probably why MPJ isn't expected back for a few days.

14 hours ago, Brown_Mamba said:

They were 1-3 when he played so they were not exactly winning when they had him either 😅

they still kind of suck 

and they need him

Still don’t get why he got 14 days on top of the 10 he had already served. 

So he was exposed first and it was a false alarm, then during that quarantine he got exposed again and he actually got sick? And he got sick when he was about to finish the initial quarantine??

They better not keep him out extra days with the bs conditioning excuse. 

6 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Still don’t get why he got 14 days on top of the 10 he had already served. 

So he was exposed first and it was a false alarm, then during that quarantine he got exposed again and he actually got sick? And he got sick when he was about to finish the initial quarantine??

They better not keep him out extra days with the bs conditioning excuse. 

the protocol is you get 7 days if you are exposed to someone with the virus through contact tracing and test negative. Then it's 10 to 14 days if you actually test positive. He tested positive the day before he was set to return 2 weeks ago. But he's been exercising so I don't see why he shouldn't be able to play tomorrow.