NBC Sports Edge Forums

Michael Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

I saw most of the 2nd half, I thought he played pretty good defense when put on 1 on 1 matchups. He got tired down the stretch and his legs wobbled when guarding Bjelica. 
When Murray is out he goes off which is always a plus.

• Like 1
  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got bored and made this during halftime while watching MPJ's riveting game tonight.

Fantasy sports is like a visit to the Toy Store. The newest brightest shiniest toys are often favored over the highly dependable standard toys. There is a reason Monopoly, Barbie and the Slinkie have

What do you get when you treat MPJ like a scrub rotation piece and give him 20 min, but you give bum Barton 35 minutes and JaMychal Green 30 min?   A 20 point blowout loss to LAL.   

Posted Images

I recall someone fading this guy because he is careless regarding COVID regulations, thinking he could miss time because of infection or exposure.  I wonder if this will be his only “incident” this season or if his attitude towards safety protocols will change since it can actually costing him PT. 

58 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

There’s rumors of him getting traded to Houston in a 3 team trade. I’m guessing Malone is already pissed off at him. 

seriously? what would it look like?

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

I was about to draft him, but then remembered my #1 draft and trade principle:

tenor.gif

I think he's a stud in fantasy, but the dude was spreading all this anti-facemask/anti-vaccine nonsense literally right after KAT's mom and family members died from COVID. 

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/denver-nuggets-michael-porter-jr-pushes-wild-coronavirus-covid19-conspiracy-anti-vaccination-033113715.html

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
43 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

I think he's a stud in fantasy, but the dude was spreading all this anti-facemask/anti-vaccine nonsense literally right after KAT's mom and family members died from COVID. 

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/denver-nuggets-michael-porter-jr-pushes-wild-coronavirus-covid19-conspiracy-anti-vaccination-033113715.html

Trade him to brooklyn. He and kyrie can stay up in their pillow forts sharing one conspiracy after another. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, G.O.B. said:

seriously? what would it look like?

IDK tbh, maybe a backbone of MPJ to Houston, Harden to Philly, and Simmons to Denver? I just read that the Nuggets were interested in reading MPJ to the rockets even if they didn’t get Harden and before that, I read that the rockets and sixers had a deal in place but were looking for a third team. 

5 hours ago, dragonballz said:

MPJ's contract tracing started Thursday, so is it expected to last for 1 whole week? If that's the case then he'll just play in 2 (the weekend games) out of the 4 Denver games next week? 

hes def not playing on tuesday but might be good to go on thursday...i hope so, i need him 😭

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, brosephd said:

least he possibly can't get it again ROS?

There's debate on that.  But I don't think anyone has said he has COVOID, only that it is related to contact tracing. 

53 minutes ago, brosephd said:

least he possibly can't get it again ROS?

LOL dont work like that...even if you had covid, if you break any NBA protocol, you have to quarantine. NBA dont care if you had covid or not...same rules apply to everyone