NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bradley Beal 2020-2021 Outlook

45 minutes ago, nrobinson_1984 said:

This sucks. Another of my studs out cause of protocols.

Seesh , nobody's safe. I lost Tatum now Beal. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ehhh not cool to joke bout tht stuff these days tbh. actually probably never was

Tyler Herro for Beal lol. Herro is probably one of the most overrated players in the NBA right now. 

If you recall Rotoworld's writers -- the "top" analysts, not just the blurb writers -- were advocating selling Beal all year long due to shut-down fears. Everyone in the fantasy community has the same

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jordan62345 said:

He was just made available for tomorrow's game. Does that mean he's cleared of the protocol and will play? I'm in a league with weekly lineups so I want to make sure

That's my understanding. If a player gives 2 negative tests, they're cleared.

its a shame and a blessing at the same that hes on the wizards...

we get to witness him go ham each and every night and lose (not this one probably)

he deserves to be a part of a competitive roster

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, L3onD said:

its a shame and a blessing at the same that hes on the wizards...

we get to witness him go ham each and every night and lose (not this one probably)

he deserves to be a part of a competitive roster

Yeah. Honestly I feel for this guy so much that I wouldn't mind if he gets traded to a competitive team and his production drops 30%. He deserves it.

The Miami Heat's interest level in Bradley Beal is reportedly "high" if the guard becomes available via trade, reports Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.

14 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Imagine if all these postponed Wizard games are made up during playoff weeks. Lots of variables there of course, but it could potentially help down the stretch. 

Only issue is if they're playing 5 games a week there may be rest involved and increased risk for injuries. In addition there's a chance beal gets traded since the wizards can't buy a win and doesn't help they lost Bryant. 

35 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Imagine if all these postponed Wizard games are made up during playoff weeks. Lots of variables there of course, but it could potentially help down the stretch. 

That’ll be huge. 

It's a crying shame. Beal kind of reminds of Mitch Richmond when he was playing for Sacramento for all those years.

Elite scorer, hard worker, gave his all every single game for a team that couldn't crawl out of a 1-inch hole.

As a Bradley Beal fan, I would hate for him to leave WAS, as he is the face of that city and team.

But I think there's a legit chance that he gets dealt at the trade deadline, and I'd love to see him go to somewhere like DAL or MIA.

DAL and MIA seem like the two best destinations, and wouldn't at all be surprised to see a team like PHI possibly try to sneak in there and package Ben Simmons + Maxey for Beal. 

We'll see what happens in the end, but with the Wizards losing Thomas Bryant for the year, the Westbrook experiment failing, and them starting the season 3-8, it feels like a foregone conclusion that Beal might be dealt and a "rebuild" officially beginning.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Supersonics said:

it wont be if they're not in the run for the playoffs

19 hours ago, ellejamil said:

it wont be if they're not in the run for the playoffs

It's not just the Wizards, though. It's also the teams that had their games with the Wizards postponed. If any/most of those postponed Wizards games involved teams in playoff contention, they need to be made up.

1 hour ago, OriolesMagic said:

It's not just the Wizards, though. It's also the teams that had their games with the Wizards postponed. If any/most of those postponed Wizards games involved teams in playoff contention, they need to be made up.

our point is that beal won't be playing those games in all likelihood if they're out of contention

1 minute ago, lethotjames23 said:

our point is that beal won't be playing those games in all likelihood if they're out of contention

Nah. Same story every year. If Beal is not injured and he's still with Wizards, he'll play. He's too competitive to just sit games out.