NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bradley Beal 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tyler Herro for Beal lol. Herro is probably one of the most overrated players in the NBA right now. 

If you recall Rotoworld's writers -- the "top" analysts, not just the blurb writers -- were advocating selling Beal all year long due to shut-down fears. Everyone in the fantasy community has the same

ehhh not cool to joke bout tht stuff these days tbh. actually probably never was

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

Wow… why would you trade for him?! 

why trade for the nba's leading scorer? lol

anyways, remember when having beal on your roster was fun? starting to forget what that felt like

Damn did the dirty. Out for both B2B’s 

Rest , you need it actually. Hopefully comes back and plays the remaining 2 games.

Need Beal to start murking it again. His stats are down across the board outside of dimes and FT. 

Unacceptable from a stud of his caliber. 

love the guy but glad i was on the other side and actually traded him out (for cj and ayton), i sensed early the decline in 3s & defensive stats & doubted he would even benefit from all these extra games in the second half of the season and rest a bit more (especially when/if washington fade) - which seems to be proving true. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

why trade for the nba's leading scorer? lol

i mean.. i guess if you want to have rest days (or "sore" days) during your playoffs it's the right move to do 🤷‍♂️😄

4 hours ago, G.O.B. said:

i mean.. i guess if you want to have rest days (or "sore" days) during your playoffs it's the right move to do 🤷‍♂️😄

Roto league so no playoffs. 

Plus, Beal is one of the few guys that plays no matter what his team's playoff picture looks like.

6 hours ago, G.O.B. said:

so 75% of the league then? lol teams are doing it already

On 4/2/2021 at 12:33 AM, G.O.B. said:

LOL how in gods earth can you be a game time decision 3x in a row and still miss every one of them? 

make that five times in a row.. such a pansy  😄

Would’ve been nice to get the heads up one day in advance. Seeing players (especially star caliber ones) putting up numbers while on the IR is one of the worst feelings in fantasy for me. Ugh. But at least he’s healthy. Let’s go!!

18 minutes ago, bealforthewin said:

welp it was fun while it lasted😞 Traded for butler. I reccomend yall to consider trading away too. dude has a pretty high chance of missing quite a few games later on imo

I think he’s going to tough it out and reach 50 games played to qualify for the scoring title