NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bradley Beal 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tyler Herro for Beal lol. Herro is probably one of the most overrated players in the NBA right now. 

If you recall Rotoworld's writers -- the "top" analysts, not just the blurb writers -- were advocating selling Beal all year long due to shut-down fears. Everyone in the fantasy community has the same

ehhh not cool to joke bout tht stuff these days tbh. actually probably never was

Posted Images

Washington is right back in the race for the play-in tourney. Bulls lose Lavine for several games and the Raps seem like they're doing their best NOT to get in with resting their core guys. Wiz also have the easiest ROS sched. With how much of a **** show they've been as an organization, Beal and the team must be thrilled at the opportunity to get a taste of some playoff action. Maybe he won't a real shutdown candidate after all? We shall see.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

he's become demar derozan. this is ridiculous

Lol Demar averages like 7 assists and less than 2 TOs, at least he's got that to make up for the lack of 3s

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Anybody saw how bad the hamstring tweak was?? Need him for the Finals next week. Prayers up!

Playoff spot still very much in play so I’m pretty sure he’ll show up

Out for two games. I might have to drop him. He'll be reevaluated Friday. Hamstrings are tricky. I wouldn't be surprised if he sits until the play in game. He may come back if they're on the verge of missing out, but I don't think they will.

Beal still has a shot at scoring title. I am sure it is an accolade he would like to bank. If I were Beal, I would suit up .... then again, if I were Beal, I wouldn't be on this board lol.