Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

LaMelo Ball 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is reevaluated on about April 20. That is the first week of playoffs. So, if I get a bye in that first week, there's a reasonable shot he can be in for week 2. Like I said, hope is a beautiful thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

So he is reevaluated on about April 20. That is the first week of playoffs. So, if I get a bye in that first week, there's a reasonable shot he can be in for week 2. Like I said, hope is a beautiful thing.

You don’t think he needs to do some rehab/contact drills etc before being cleared??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

 

 

Nice , but cast is still on . I think he’s still a few weeks away.

Once it’s off, maybe another week or so of ramping up conditioning, & practice/scrimmages. Should be cleared by then 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Nice , but cast is still on . I think he’s still a few weeks away.

Once it’s off, maybe another week or so of ramping up conditioning, & practice/scrimmages. Should be cleared by then 

 

 

Conditioning should still be good and he hasn't been ruled out for season 🙏 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thornton1986 said:

Any updates on this guy? Holding but my playoffs start next week. Can probably get through round 1 without him, but not any further 

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a next week return.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thornton1986 said:

Any updates on this guy? Holding but my playoffs start next week. Can probably get through round 1 without him, but not any further 

Im gonna stash in my IR because my playoffs dont start for 2 weeks, but any longer than that and ill drop him, cant have empty space on your roster in finals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

 

Could it be LaMelo's music?!

I'm not expecting much but it'd be awesome if he came back for the last couple of weeks of the regular season 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Potentially back in 7-10 days, but the question is how slow will they ramp him up and how much they’ll risk him. I have 4 weeks left of my season. So it’s tough to decide whether to risk a playoff acquisition or not!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beejay6020 said:

Potentially back in 7-10 days, but the question is how slow will they ramp him up and how much they’ll risk him. I have 4 weeks left of my season. So it’s tough to decide whether to risk a playoff acquisition or not!

He's been doing on court work so his conditioning should be fine just a matter of using his dominant hand. He's been shooting left handed for a while 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...