NBC Sports Edge Forums

LaMelo Ball 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imho, if there is 7-10 days left perhaps he will be available at may 1st against DET (cmiiw), and maybe he won't play b2b that week. And that my 1st week PO.

Worth to stash in 9cats? my potential dropable player in my team currently is Haliburton and KPJ 😪

5 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

bruh what kinda taco league doesnt lock out teams who missed playoffs

People thought it was a great idea to give the consolation bracket winner half his money back, so everyone have something to play for until the end...

4 hours ago, enbhie said:

Imho, if there is 7-10 days left perhaps he will be available at may 1st against DET (cmiiw), and maybe he won't play b2b that week. And that my 1st week PO.

Worth to stash in 9cats? my potential dropable player in my team currently is Haliburton and KPJ 😪

I dropped kpj to pick him up... no IR’s and playoffs also start next week. Maybe he will plays b2b, because it’s his wrist. He also want to get the rookie of the year award...

• Thanks 1
Just now, Basketboss21 said:

Looks like he could return by end of the week, and even then he won't be serviceable. Keep him on the IR if you can afford it, and hope you make it to the next round of the playoffs without him... 

where did you see that?

1 minute ago, thornton1986 said:

where did you see that?

Sorry, just to make it clear, it's what I hope. I have no other sources. I hoped he would be ready by the beginning of the week but apparently not. 

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Don't trust any coach they are all shady pricks. He looks ready to go and when has an NBA team ever been honest about injuries? 

Cameras during the game showed him holding/flexing his wrist a lot yesterday. Hope he comes back but be prepared to wait a little. Also be prepared for a FG% hit till he fonds his groove. 

32 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Cameras during the game showed him holding/flexing his wrist a lot yesterday. Hope he comes back but be prepared to wait a little. Also be prepared for a FG% hit till he fonds his groove. 

Ya if anyone has ever had a cast that is very normal nothing to worry about but of course theyll be cautious hes a franchise player

If all goes well, I am guessing LaMelo can potentially play on the front end of the B2B this Saturday, with 2 full days rest before playing again next week Tuesday. Same goes for Malik but I selfishly care about LaMelo lol.

LaMelo Ball (right wrist) could participate in some live practice on Thursday.

Malik Monk (right ankle) may also practice and coach James Borrego said it will be a "good indicator" of their readiness to return. A previous report from beat writer Rod Boone suggested there was "an outside possibility either LaMelo Ball or Malik Monk -- or both --could be back on the court for the Hornets this weekend," so practicing on Thursday fall in line with that possibility.

Edited by ez2do4now
2 hours ago, fabrar said:

Saw somewhere that there's a decent chance he plays Saturday. Pls lamelo come and save us from this disaster of a season 

Please save me and even if you don't we're going down together buddy

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Anyone seen a post about how the live practice went? 

Lamelo played with the third-stringers and beat the starters 150-75 while wearing sandals and a Rolex. Afterwards he screamed to Michael Jordan "YOU F*****G NEED ME, YA'LL CAN'T WIN WITHOUT ME!" It was said that MJ was so shook that he didn't even take it personally.