NBC Sports Edge Forums

LaMelo Ball 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is must-watch television. So much fun.

11 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Hornets should play more small ball and outrun opponents. Rozier, Graham, LaMelo, Hayward, PJ or LaMelo, Rozier, Hayward, Bridges, PJ. 

I wouldn't want this. Graham is not good at basketball.

Ball/Rozier/Hayward/Bridges/PJ are my expected future starting 5.

3 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

He is must-watch television. So much fun.

I wouldn't want this. Graham is not good at basketball.

Ball/Rozier/Hayward/Bridges/PJ are my expected future starting 5.

Yeah I prefer the 2nd option I listed as well. Biyombo is also not good at basketball. I'm also willing to bet some team is going to overpay for Devonte. 

Edited by DezedandConfused

im gonna admit i was wrong. I knew he would be a good player but i didnt think it would be in his first season. I expected horrid shooting numbers and hit or miss games like first year lonzo. Hes legit right out the gate.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
5 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

im gonna admit i was wrong. I knew he would be a good player but i didnt think it would be in his first season. I expected horrid shooting numbers and hit or miss games like first year lonzo. Hes legit right out the gate.

Yeah he's special, also seems more confident than Lonzo. Real Deal

16 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

The first three letters of the thread, which you started, were "DND?". Appreciate the mea culpa.

3 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

The first three letters of the thread, which you started, were "DND?". Appreciate the mea culpa.

I love how your conveniently left out the ? right after the first 3 letters as if I put a firm stamp on DND clown. Appreciate these nutz.

• Thanks 1

You can show me any blog article on how important Graham is. You can show me Rozier's contract. You can show me 5-man lineups off nba.com. It's an embarrassment this young man doesn't take the tip every night and play 32 min/game.

3 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

What, read my post. I wrote "DND?"....do not draft...question mark. Jesus h christ.

Ok re-read my bad. I thought you were trying to make fun of me for questioning this kid pre season.

I legit read meta cult instead of mea culpa.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

What, read my post. I wrote "DND?"....do not draft...question mark. Jesus h christ.

It's a perfectly fine call out. Messageboards need more of them. He questioned his shooting & stocks and now he needs to pay the price in board cred. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Jimmyapplebutt has to take his L like a man.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Ok re-read my bad. I thought you were trying to make fun of me for questioning this kid pre season.

Nope, giving you props for swallowing your pride and calling out a bad read. We've all been there.

Most posters who were down on this kid pre-season are MIA, you know?

Edited by My Dinner With Andre
1 minute ago, bbythepier said:

It's a perfectly fine call out. Messageboards need more of them. He questioned his shooting & stocks and now he needs to pay the price in board cred. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Jimmyapplebutt has to take his L like a man.

Lol board cred? Sure I can take this L but my cred is legit considering I QUESTIONED, I never set in stone he would be bad. I even said "OR AM I WRONG?"

On 11/21/2020 at 12:02 AM, Johnnyapplebot said:

DND? I expect horrid shooting percentages. Or am I wrong? Maybe like 15 points 6 rebounds 5 assists on like 35% FG and 70% FT. Does he even get stocks?

Doesnt sound like a bad call out. Sounds like I am not sure kind of deal while asking does he even get stocks cause ya know I didnt watch his lithuania games.

But yes I will take this L. Hes legit right out the gate.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
2 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Doesnt sound like a bad call out. Sounds like I am not sure kind of deal while asking does he even get stocks cause ya know I didnt watch his lithuania games.

But yes I will take this L. Hes legit right out the gate.

Nah it wasn't a bad projection, he's right at 40% on the season. 

• Thanks 1