NBC Sports Edge Forums

De'Anthony Melton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rotoworld must be holding a group circlejerk about how their favorite got paid.    Despite putting up top 198 numbers last season, I truthfully believe he has 1st round upside, may even be a surp

fcuk Jenkins     

Melton away 🌞 🧊 💧

It was because Allen was out and Melton was playing well.

Picked him up. For sure that 20 point explosion will make his coach bring him back to rotation! He is by far the best back court player on their bench. Actually they should ditch Dillon Brooks who is flaming pile of hot garbage. Can not understand that guy getting big minutes. Looks like a lego man out there, stiff as f--- and ugly mechanics.

10 hours ago, thornton1986 said:

What you guys thinking of him now. Must add in 12 teamers? Over guys like Maledon, Lamb, Burks etc?

I don't trust his floor in the long run. Feel like the coach is gonna bench him once Allen comes back. The coaches love for Allen is worrisome for Meltons outlook. Definitely would have Lamb at the top since he has a safe steady role with top 75-100 value easy. I like Maledon as a stash right now since George Hill will probably crush his short term value. 

Stream add for now. Grayson is above him right now, because he was hitting 3's at a 40% pace last year. Bane is being played too. 3 D players at that spot.

Unless one of them starts really sucking I don't see it changing when Brooks back.

54 minutes ago, DoubleMcChickenn said:

Tonight's game was a blow-out. He made most of his shots during garbage time.

Not true. Had a very good first quarter and half. Game got way out of hand in the fourth quarter but already had a good line by then. Played very well when the game was still competitive. I didn't watch the whole thing of course but when I did and he was in, he looked good. The fantasy potential is there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, AstroWorld said:

Really hoping this guy can be consistently good as i just gambled dropping Bledsoe for him (was torn between bledsoe & vanderbilt).

Really hope i didn't just F up. 

Bledsoe? Really... rather would have dropped Vanderbilt over Bledsoe. Yikes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Ranked 76th in 9 cat.

Wonder if they'll ever realise he is so much better than Brooks..

He's much better than Brooks, Allen, Jones, Konchar but coach doesn't seem to understand 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, AstroWorld said:

Really hoping this guy can be consistently good as i just gambled dropping Bledsoe for him (was torn between bledsoe & vanderbilt).

You done f'd up.

Melton has always been intriguing. His defensive stats are just downright nasty for a guard

I guess it really comes down to playing time and how consistent he can be

Good drop. Bledsoe is piece of piling hot garbage and will fizzle out like a biaatch. Melton will play more and more as he is too good to be held back anymore. LETS GOOOOO!!!

11 hours ago, AstroWorld said:

BLEDSOE?

LOL....wow.....weird drop haha Bled playing better lately

Bledsoe just continues to slide in rank in season long ranks. Was at 175 season long and doesn’t even show up on the 7/15/30 day tracking. Meanwhile Vanderbilt has performed well enough these last 2 weeks and his stocks are valuable to me. Hoping he plays better with KAT back. Yes I’m concerned I’m losing out on Bledsoe’s assists 3s and scoring which I really need, but it looks like his percentages and turnovers continue to weigh him down no matter how good he has played these last couple of weeks and there was no trade market for him in my league. I faced the same dilemma with goran 2 weeks ago. Hopefully Melitón plays well but if he or Van flop, I can use my second place waiver pick to get Bledsoe back lol. 

Edited by AstroWorld

I wouldn't drop Bledsoe, he has a more consistent history of play and he still gets the minutes while picking up his play lately. He could also be dealt to a new team as well. I think its a mistake, Melton could be an easy drop a week later.