NBC Sports Edge Forums

De'Anthony Melton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rotoworld must be holding a group circlejerk about how their favorite got paid.    Despite putting up top 198 numbers last season, I truthfully believe he has 1st round upside, may even be a surp

fcuk Jenkins     

Melton away 🌞 🧊 💧

Scrappy win for the Grizzlies. Melton went for 13/10/6 and 2 steals. 23 minutes which should be his floor. +20!!! YEEZ! Best on the team of course.

Allen and Brooks had -11 and -17, fighting for the same minutes. At least Jones is done, he only played 12 minutes. They just need to start cutting on Brooks minutes and kick a guy (Allen) out of the rotation. 25 minutes to 28 minutes off the bench sounds really nice and should be given.

• Like 1

Think its time to start Melton Butter... ☀️🌞🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈💧

Grindhouse backcourt II.0

• 2 weeks later...

Even non fantasy guys are clamoring for Melton to get more minutes. It's pretty wild how Jenkins seems to be the only one that doesn't see his on floor impact. Isn't he supposed to be an analytics guy

Me and Melton is like the relationship of me with my ex girlfriend. We get back together and hope for the best but it just ends up making me hurtful again. 

Spoiler alert: Jenkins is definitely in this triangle so he needs to be gone to make this relationship work 

Edited by csklmf

Melton must have f*cked Jenkins' wife cause that's literally the only reason why he's somehow not starting for this team. Dude is undoubtedly like the 3rd best player on the team after Ja and JV with JJJ out, but Jenkins still insists on playing Brooks, Bane and Allen over him. It's maddening. I wish he was moved to a different team that needs a PG. Can you imagine this guy on the Clippers?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Melton must have f*cked Jenkins' wife cause that's literally the only reason why he's somehow not starting for this team. Dude is undoubtedly like the 3rd best player on the team after Ja and JV with JJJ out, but Jenkins still insists on playing Brooks, Bane and Allen over him. It's maddening. I wish he was moved to a different team that needs a PG. Can you imagine this guy on the Clippers?

Naw he is to blame for sticking around. Jenkins been dicking him around for a while now and he took a cheap deal to remain there 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tomy said:

It s a trap ?? Or starter now ?

He didn't start. Bane was in foul trouble and no Brooks. When everyone's healthy he's lucky to get 20min 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He didn't start. Bane was in foul trouble and no Brooks. When everyone's healthy he's lucky to get 20min 

Which is trully incredible because every advanced stat has this guy as the best player on this team. His on/off court is amazing. He has become a great shooter as well which was the main problem on his game during his first two seasons. How can the Grizzlies keep doing that? And it's not about player development, he is same age with rookie Bane.

Edited by RipCity0
3 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Which is trully incredible because every advanced stat has this guy as the best player on this team. His on/off court is amazing. He has become a great shooter as well which was the main problem on his game during his first two seasons. How can the Grizzlies keep doing that? And it's not about player development, he is same age with rookie Bane.

Makes no sense. Jenkins has an obsession with playing Allen and Brooks big minutes over him 

For the first time all season, it looks like this team may be fully healthy in a few weeks.

So who is fully pushed out when Jonas & JJJ are on the court together? Is it Clarke? Bane? Melton?