NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stephen Curry 2020-2021 Outlook

Steph Curry’s shooting has been bonafide bad this past week - he’s shooting 37.5% on 24 FGA per game over the 3 games during that stretch.

He’s still ranked 9th over this stretch in 9-Cat, averaging 30-7-8, with 4.7 3s, 1.3 Stls, just 2.3 TOs, and a whopping 96% FT on 7.7 FTA per game. That’s his freaking floor.

Beast!

Edited by Apollo_87
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love old horror, been a Warrios fan since 1990 (so steph is a big deal <3) , soooooo here we are (actually, get the other hand done tomorrow funnily enough!)

It’s not legit. He stated he did a MOCK draft.

Come to think of it, my build last season (nabbed Curry with the 9th I think) was also punting assists. After Curry's injury and other assorted misfortune it quickly turned into punt wins though

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Did it look bad? Anything we should be concerned about going forward?

He walked off under his own power so it didn't look too bad but it's hard to tell with tailbone contusions. Could miss a couple of games, or could miss a couple of weeks. I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

43 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Did it look bad? Anything we should be concerned about going forward?

Man the way this season has gone, it wouldn’t shock me if he missed a month. Picking up Poole if I can.

38 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

missed practice and doubtful - would say def misses the first of the B2B - potentially both then will be fine 

My guess as well. Hopefully no more than that 

40 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Out tonight - apparently wants to play but Kerr playing it safe. Hopefully that means he’s back tomorrow 

Read he’s doubtful tomorrow. Bet he sit out both games of the B2B this weekend. Hopefully that’s it though 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

Told yall he's super soft with any injuries, out another week thankfully its now then later. Props to those who already clinched a playoff spot ;) 

How's he soft? This is the first injury he's had all season lol 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

as in when he gets injured, he's not a speedy recovery type of player. 

Have you ever had a tailbone injury? That s**t is incredibly painful. You can hardly walk, or bend over, let alone play any kind of sports. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

Told yall he's super soft with any injuries, out another week thankfully its now then later. Props to those who already clinched a playoff spot ;) 

i c what u did there. probably 90% of curry owners who got him in the mid 1st are sitting pretty. finally have the ability to activate derrik white now until curry is back

3 hours ago, fabrar said:

Have you ever had a tailbone injury? That s**t is incredibly painful. You can hardly walk, or bend over, let alone play any kind of sports. 

I have, and no it wasn't that bad he looks pretty fine to me on the bench walking/jumping around so he should be back next week. I'm not even upset he's hurt or complaining lol I was just making a point that when he gets hurt, he's usually out for a bit he's not known to be some Iron Man. I'm happy with Curry this season because I drafted well although I regret not picking Jokic.